ADVERTISEMENT

*** UK @ LSU Gamethread ***

Did I add an extra O. O f*cking no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

images

I’m very confused about the end. Was it a foul on the 3? The clock appeared to stop. Then start again. Then time expired.

Reactions: Cat in ga
Well good on Mintz to try and will us into a victory. Crappy ending but without Wheeler and TyTy not at full strength this loss won’t impact seeding. Just gotta hope the guards are healthy

It was an opportunity for a quad 1 win. It will certainly.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Oscar with the throw away.

BTW. He finished with 2 fouls. Missed 10 minutes for no good reason other than slavish adherence to a stupid guideline.

Reactions: gbl97
Oscar gets the steal, UK down one, then Oscar throws it away church-league style.

Don't put any hope in this bunch, BBN. This team is going to break our hearts in March.

I feel like we were the better team?? We lost both starting guards. Lots of TOS and couldn’t make a free throw. Oscar neutralized by foul trouble and no Wheeler.

We had no reason to be in that game but when you're down three after the turnover, you have to call a timeout to set up the tying 3.

Oscar makes a great play then throws it away.
I don't get the rest of the game insanity.
We had a timeout.
Oscar was just plain bad tonight. Missed dunk, soft hand on rebounds, bad pass turn overs, can’t make a free throw, then cherry on top makes an amazing hustle play and just heaves it at no one down 1 with a timeout and a chance to take final shot to win it. Sigh…. Love the guy but this was not his night.

Reactions: jameslee32
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT