ADVERTISEMENT

UK just released a statement on Big Z…

can't really agree with your line of thinking.
IF ccc would have recruited the transfer portal as he should have, then he may have landed the kid from Oregon that was a 5*. He is basically the same type of player as Z. Long, lanky, can shoot from outside, can rebound & block shots. Yet this arrogant coach decided to be held hostage by players that EVERYONE knew were not going to return & 1 that was practically forced to return.
Magically Huggy screws up his career & Mitchell drops from the heavens, and ccc adds Burks & Hart. Yet, help is still needed at the center position. Then both Bradshaw & Ugo have foot injuries causing even more concern over the lack of quality depth in the front court. Another wave of the magic wand & Z appears from across the waters. If as you say ccc was recruiting him all along & then just applied the desire for him to attend UK...my question is WHY? If this kid is as talented as he is supposed to be, why not sign him much earlier? Now everything seems well & good in big blue nation, except that Z is having problems being accepted by UK. Is this payback for ccc being an arrogant clown to everyone he contacts, including his boss? Who knows, but the fans are the ones that will suffer for his arrogance, just as they have with the worst record in UK history, the worst NCAA loss, the lousy coaching and worst of all, Kansas now is the all time leader in wins. All of this under this clowns tenure.
I hope that Z gets to play for UK, as he may bring some hope back to the program & the fans, many of which have given up as long as ccc is the coach.
It might help if you joined the fans that have given up on Cal. I'm not sure how posts like yours help recruiting, Cal will be here as long as his contract runs, at least. For one thing, do you think our AD is going to retire and go on his overseas mission in the near future?

That’s correct. Just go to recruiting rankings and see what schools offer each kid. Do your own work, I already did.

If a person isn't excited about the upcoming season, I'm not sure they can get excited about anything but a championship. That's sad. It seems a portion of our fanbase already has their heels dug in and won't change their tune until they get the coaching change they want. Seems hard-headed but oh well !

It might help if you joined the fans that have given up on Cal. I'm not sure how posts like yours help recruiting, Cal will be here as long as his contract runs, at least. For one thing, do you think our AD is going to retire and go on his overseas mission in the near future?
If you’ve given up why do you still post here?

my previous reply to you still stands...You are a cancer to the UK program but those enamored by you over look your lousy post record over the 5 years or so.
Hey ccc jr. Was I paid 10 million to produce a 9-16 record?
Your hero sure was...He’s the cancer as are lovers like you.
People like me are radiation to stop the cancer from growing

If people are blaming Cal over this, they're just not being rational that I can see. I dislike how he does a few BIG parts of his job, but he has no control over the situation or the admissions office. He's just not THAT big of a deal
He thinks he is

And again further proving my point.
Only point you prove is that you love ccc regardless of how it affects uk.
That's OK your hero will be begging people to attend home games like he did last year, another major first

That's OK your hero will be begging people to attend home games like he did last year, another major first
Is that really all you can come up with? I couldn’t care less about Cal but whatever helps you sleep at night. I’m a UK fan. Was before Cal and will be after Cal. He gets my support because he’s UK coach. You on the other hand prove that you need help or medication with every single post. You do you though.

If you’ve given up why do you still post here?
Where did I say I had given up? If I didn't give up after our hero AD ran our football program under ground I guess I never will, after all I have only been a fan of UK sports since about 1944, when I was six years old.

I came for an update but I don’t feel like sifting through all this BS, or arguing with kyjeff and Tcurtis. Anyone got the cliff notes?
Yes:

giphy.gif

Hey ccc jr. Was I paid 10 million to produce a 9-16 record?
Your hero sure was...He’s the cancer as are lovers like you.
People like me are radiation to stop the cancer from growing
I think you must be thinking of the Kansas coach, I think our coach only makes $9M a year. Of course the Kansas coach probably earns more than Cal because he is allowed to cheat like hell and get away with it by the incompetent NCAA. Our program has to stay squeaky clean since the NCAA threw the book at us.

I think radiation is a last resort in fighting cancer, I will wait and see what Cal does this year, and I would be very optimistic about winning the whole thing if the admissions department will get out of the way.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I came for an update but I don’t feel like sifting through all this BS, or arguing with kyjeff and Tcurtis. Anyone got the cliff notes?
There are some on here that literally act like juveniles.

Seriously... the average college student in 2023 is likely half a moron at best. 🤣

This kid probably has a better grasp of the English language than at least half the incoming class...

American public education has gone from bad to outright complete garbage.

Get your loved ones into skilled blue collar careers if they have any ambition or ability to work with their hands.

College at this point is a big waste of money and future debt unless you're planning on going to grad school.

I'm sure the paper pushers at UK who screwed this all up make sure to have their pronouns in their email signature.
I would guarantee it.

Depends on who you ask. I am completely ok with it and it’s the way basketball is today. It isn’t going back to stars staying 3 and 4 years. If you want the stars, you just need to accept it.

Don't want the stars, those are only good for future NBA success in most cases.

Take a look at the teams winning titles, they are constructed with players that were developed in their systems for years.

Stars are for kids that have extreme length, potential and athletesism. Sure, some are highly skilled, but not enough to anchor your culture to.
I want some stars, I think you take anyone in top 15 but those guys who are 20 or above we take on a 2 year plan.if NIL can keep them here.

Is that really all you can come up with? I couldn’t care less about Cal but whatever helps you sleep at night. I’m a UK fan. Was before Cal and will be after Cal. He gets my support because he’s UK coach. You on the other hand prove that you need help or medication with every single post. You do you though.
no medication needed here............i see things as they are not how you want them to be

• Haha
Reactions: TCurtis75
i guess you have inside knowledge on when he wanted to come to the UK
of course my money would be you are just throwing out more of your BS that you think is fact because it is your opinion
I suppose you do have inside knowledge?

i guess you have inside knowledge on when he wanted to come to the UK
of course my money would be you are just throwing out more of your BS that you think is fact because it is your opinion
Pay no attention to him, he is a troll. A very busy one too, it must be his full-time job.

All I see here is people that love UK basketball and others that are eaten alive with hatred for the coach.

I don't understand someone saying I don't want stars.
Do you realize the last time we won a title was with some absolute STARS lol.
OR the time we won like 38 games to start a season. That team had so many STARS some didn't even start.

I definitely want that lol.

It's a one and done tournament. There's more teams without stars than with a load of stars. That's why the other teams win more often than not.
You can still win this way as well. We proved it in 2012 and we almost proved it again in 2015.

I don't understand someone saying I don't want stars.
Do you realize the last time we won a title was with some absolute STARS lol.
OR the time we won like 38 games to start a season. That team had so many STARS some didn't even start.

I definitely want that lol.

It's a one and done tournament. There's more teams without stars than with a load of stars. That's why the other teams win more often than not.
You can still win this way as well. We proved it in 2012 and we almost proved it again in 2015.

I guess I don't understand beating one's head against the wall regarding something they have zero control over. Seems like a massive waste of time but who knows ! Cheer for whoever suits up for us and be done with it.

Reactions: The_Answer1313
I haven’t followed this case closely, but this seems to be more than a matter of proving one is fluent in English. The university is trying to protect itself from something and this delay is them trying to come up with ways to make it happen.

I guess I don't understand beating one's head against the wall regarding something they have zero control over. Seems like a massive waste of time but who knows ! Cheer for whoever suits up for us and be done with it.

Yep exactly.

At some point, a roster is put together. We'll either be good or not good (most likely good) and we'll all be here rooting for whoever is on the court.

• Love
Reactions: BlueCephus
Yep exactly.

At some point, a roster is put together. We'll either be good or not good (most likely good) and we'll all be here rooting for whoever is on the court.
I'll be rooting for whomever regardless. But I also care about UK as a whole. If this kid gets denied and another major school takes him, that's not going to reflect well on UK.

This statement told us nothing. I have no idea why it was even put out honestly. They may as well have Karin Jean-Pierre out there saying no comment or talking in circles lying or saying nothing.
Lol it’s like UK is mad someone stole their thunder and wanted to clear the air, so they can later come back out and rule him ineligible.

Lol it’s like UK is mad someone stole their thunder and wanted to clear the air, so they can later come back out and rule him ineligible.
I keep getting that weird feeling they are gonna come back and go,
"Despite our best efforts there is absolutely nothing we can do.
BBN: except issue a waiver
"What was that?!"
Duke/Michigan: "Nothing. They didn't say a word. We will take it from here."
*Z enrolls at Duke in less than 24 hours"
BBN: Sonofa.....

• Love
Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT