ADVERTISEMENT

UK hiring Mark Pope -CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me for not agreeing, but I've spent the last two years reading here that Oats would take the job, and that Drew would take the job, and that a million other coaches were sure things. They weren't. A lot of coaches just turned us down. We settled for a guy with UK ties because people with UK ties are attracted to the program tradition. Very few other people are in this day and age.
You nailed it.

You learned th red ough the search who in this board doesn’t gave the sources they claimed to.

The fans need to unite even harder than we did for Cal to get Mitch fired.

BCG, Lifetime contract to Cal and now this. Dude is making us a laughing stock. Rival teams are no doubt licking their chops.

Clueless f**king AD!!!
Hot Shots Idiot GIF

Reactions: ok-cats-computer
How did we get stuck with this AD? Most passionate fanbase in college basketball and we are cursed with the most aw shucks milquetoast AD out there. Where the eff are our boosters? They think this is the shit we want??? I’d rather sign Cal to a second lifetime contract, dead serious
Well, I don't know what "boosters" you think would have made any difference. Joe Craft is the shot-caller for U.K. basketball, and you can bet your life that Craft pre-approved hiring Pope. But I think Pope is going to surprise all of y'all that are whinin' and moanin'. If you can't fall in line for a guy that was a substantial contributor to the greatest NCAA National Basketball Champion ever assembled, then I can't say much fo' ya.

Went from the highest scoring team in the country to the lowest in a week and Kentucky doesn’t land a single top 100 recruit.

Well, I don't know what "boosters" you think would have made any difference. Joe Craft is the shot-caller for U.K. basketball, and you can bet your life that Craft pre-approved hiring Pope. But I think Pope is going to surprise all of y'all that are whinin' and moanin'. If you can't fall in line for a guy that was a substantial contributor to the greatest NCAA National Basketball Champion ever assembled, then I can't say much fo' ya.
Mitch or Joe is that you?? We don’t give a shit if the head coach played for Kentucky. Just win titles. The fact that he played ar Kentucky should be a bonus, not the lead reason.

What a cr
I've been saying it for weeks. All I get is laughing emoji after laughing emoji from delusional fans who don't realize the current realities of college basketball. I've been called a fake fan, a Calboi, mocked relentlessly and called out for it. Well look what happened.

I will 100% rally behind Pope and obviously hope he works out better than any one of us hope, but it's really hard not to say I told you so right now.
What a crock of BS. You didn’t call anything at all. Most coaches DREAM of a job like this. It’s why we offered the best and even though he didn’t take it (coming off back to back), that’s why we’re even able to do it. You think Duke couldn’t have gone after someone other than Scheyer?? Davis was all UNC could get? That’s not why we went after Pope. There’s a lot more to it than that. We went after national championship coaches and that’s hard to pull no matter who you are. I don’t know what kind of BS you’ve convinced yourself of, but these coaches get into coaching for this kind of a job. Nobody is scared it it they embrace that kind of opportunity. Some of you need to shut it with this stupid lame nonsense that makes no sense and isn’t a damn but true. These coaches aren’t like you, they’re not scared. Most of them would jump tomorrow.

Pope was a unique hire and we needed him right now. He got into coaching late, but when you look at his work, he might be due to be one of the best. It was worth a chance when you consider what Calipari left here. It’s got nothing to do with not being able to get great coaches.

I created an account to show what a complete joke you are. You always say dumb BS and end up being wrong. You attack everything UK because you’re too stupid to think for yourself and blindly adopt everything you read online that fits your agenda. Sorry dumbass, you’re the trash!

GBB well except when it’s against your agenda.
Okay stout beer or outside shot it’s Saul but I’m leaning this is stout beer. Having to create 2 backup accounts to attack me is pathetic even for you(unless this is Saul) then I will change my tune because Saul has good posts. I don’t attack everything UK you dumbas, I have been on here for a damn month defending our basketball coach every chance I get. But I’m the one who is wrong all the time.? What the hell does thinking for yourself have anything to do with reposting what media people say? Creating burners to come at me, lol that’s as pathetic as it gets. Also I don’t have a agenda I’m a Kentucky fan like most of the people on here.

What a cr

What a crock of BS. You didn’t call anything at all. Most coaches DREAM of a job like this. It’s why we offered the best and even though he didn’t take it (coming off back to back), that’s why we’re even able to do it. You think Duke couldn’t have gone after someone other than Scheyer?? Davis was all UNC could get? That’s not why we went after Pope. There’s a lot more to it than that. We went after national championship coaches and that’s hard to pull no matter who you are. I don’t know what kind of BS you’ve convinced yourself of, but these coaches get into coaching for this kind of a job. Nobody is scared it it they embrace that kind of opportunity. Some of you need to shut it with this stupid lame nonsense that makes no sense and isn’t a damn but true. These coaches aren’t like you, they’re not scared. Most of them would jump tomorrow.

Pope was a unique hire and we needed him right now. He got into coaching late, but when you look at his work, he might be due to be one of the best. It was worth a chance when you consider what Calipari left here. It’s got nothing to do with not being able to get great coaches.
And there's KBstang22 calling us ''hilljacks''.

Lmfao, these guys have a weird fetish of putting down the UK job. So ****ing weird.

''Nobody wants the job, the team is located in a poor, redneck, southern state and we can't pay anyone any NIL''.

Totally bizarre.

And there's KBstang22 calling us ''hilljacks''.

Lmfao, these guys have a weird fetish of putting down the UK job. So ****ing weird.

''Nobody wants the job, the team is located in a poor, redneck, southern state and we can't pay anyone any NIL''.

Totally bizarre.

KB22stang is a limp. Confused little boy.

Three 6 said it best. Reach back like a pimp….

Reactions: RunninRichie
You created a account and went to a post a long time ago to do some stupid ass post. The trash is idiots like you who come on here for dumb shit like this.

Okay stout beer or outside shot it’s Saul but I’m leaning this is stout beer. Having to create 2 backup accounts to attack me is pathetic even for you(unless this is Saul) then I will change my tune because Saul has good posts. I don’t attack everything UK you dumbas, I have been on here for a damn month defending our basketball coach every chance I get. But I’m the one who is wrong all the time.? What the hell does thinking for yourself have anything to do with reposting what media people say? Creating burners to come at me, lol that’s as pathetic as it gets. Also I don’t have a agenda I’m a Kentucky fan like most of the people on here.
You'd confuse me for that lowlife Leadbelly?

I thought we were message board compadres.

Leadbelly is not Coldstout Beer. I know they're both in the same level of severe mental dysfunction, but I'm pretty sure they're not the same guy. JLoad is Coldstout Beer.

Both have probably been discharged from mental wards in the recent past, but they're not the same guy.

Leadbelly is not Coldstout Beer. I know they're both in the same level of severe mental dysfunction, but I'm pretty sure they're not the same guy. JLoad is Coldstout Beer.

Both have probably been discharged from mental wards in the recent past, but they're not the same guy.
Yeah that’s my bad, I was prick to you on here the other day so I apologize. The stout beer guy and leadbelly are keyboard warriors who want to act like they have moral superiority all the damn time.

@Cardsstink is cold stout beer.

Edit* not Saul. Saul wouldn’t be that pathetic to go dig up posts from months ago or even a month ago.

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
Thanks, man.

Yeah, the guy you were arguing with is Leadbelly.

And JLoad/Cold Stout Beer are Leadbelly lite.
Yeah, stout beer attacks almost everything I do. He hate watches my post. He might well come out and say he is a fan the way he is acting. Leadbelly attacked me a lot in the past as well. Both need to be told how smart they are and when they don’t they resort to the crap they are doing now.

Yeah, stout beer attacks almost everything I do. He hate watches my post. He might well come out and say he is a fan the way he is acting. Leadbelly attacked me a lot in the past as well. Both need to be told how smart they are and when they don’t they resort to the crap they are doing now.
I've had leadbelly tell me he's a mod and gets paid to do what he does. Probably trolling, but again. It makes a ton of sense. Leadbelly only pops up to argue with people. To try and get them into a fight. To drive site traffic. I've also had people tell me if they stop responding to LB they get banned. Spooky shit.

There's also an alt here called @SmedMoley I think that had a post edited by a mod to say

''ive been banned''.

I've had leadbelly tell me he's a mod and gets paid to do what he does. Probably trolling, but again. It makes a ton of sense. Leadbelly only pops up to argue with people. To try and get them into a fight. To drive site traffic. I've also had people tell me if they stop responding to LB they get banned. Spooky shit.

There's also an alt here called @SmedMoley I think that had a post edited by a mod to say

''ive been banned''.
The 2 of leadbelly and stout beer are the worst 2 on here and it’s now even close.

You’re a laughing stock because of how stupid you are. The trashy fanbase is the laughing stock. You’re just too stupid to get it.

FAR everyone says this complete moron. Well not now since the narrative changed. Name a more fake fanbase than you pathetic losers.
back-to-school-bad.gif

The initial reaction from most of us was because we were setting ourselves up to land a big name .

Mostly everyone who was disappointed has gotten behind Pope and supported him . That’s all that matters.

Good post. Most of them had no choice. I mean that Saul guy and Richie (pathetic posters) melted down, tried to get Mitch's contact info and then acted like it was business as usual 1 day later when they saw that they were the tiny minority of whackjobs. Pathetic performances.

I rarely read their posts but I hope they are calling me ugly names,. I get a big laugh when idiots call me names as all they are doing is chasing their own tails. LOL!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT