ADVERTISEMENT

UK gets crystal ball pick for Stewart

Hmmmm :scream::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Where is @Fox2monk lmfao

Keeping tabs little bro. Check my posts way earlier about Stewart

He must be hearing the same thing I'm hearing

And after watching a 3way suplex on the riot squad, turning out to be a great night [banana]

Stewart to UK would be right up there with Bam to UK in terms of surprises.

It would be beautiful if it happened. The "Duke lock" picks Calipari? The fallout in an already-worried Duke fan base would be hysterical.

Really hope this is the recruiting cycle that breaks K's back, pun intended.

Stewart to UK would be right up there with Bam to UK in terms of surprises.

It would be beautiful if it happened. The "Duke lock" picks Calipari? The fallout in an already-worried Duke fan base would be hysterical.

Really hope this is the recruiting cycle that breaks K's back, pun intended.

Stewart has been waiting for a UK offer tbh...

Interesting. Dook fan base must be melting down, Vitale and Bilas on suicide watch.

How awesomely weird if UK ended up with Stewart/McDaniels instead of Carey/Wiseman.

Of course, I'd be cool with any combination of those four.

I love how this type of info always comes out after the fact.

Did you post that Stewart wanted a UK offer before the Stewart visit was set up? If so, where is a reference to your post?

I referenced Stewart was UK lead earlier today when challanged.

I dont think I posted he wanted a UK offer, however I have known for some time, and wasnt surprised when cal flew there. For the record I hear more about west coast kids than anywhere else

I also mentioned on Wiseman predictions the circumstances that would prevent wiseman from coming to UK. 2 of Carey Stewart or McDaniels.

Stewart info coming in tonight
And McDaniels has UK in top 5...

McDaniels is sdst and UK
I believe hes a UK lean.

I also think McDaniels and Stewart are more ready now while Wiseman has higher ceiling. A lot more of skal in Wiseman than Anthony davis.

Reactions: spotter34
I referenced Stewart was UK lead earlier today when challanged.

I dont think I posted he wanted a UK offer, however I have known for some time, and wasnt surprised when cal flew there. For the record I hear more about west coast kids than anywhere else

I also mentioned on Wiseman predictions the circumstances that would prevent wiseman from coming to UK. 2 of Carey Stewart or McDaniels.

Stewart info coming in tonight
And McDaniels has UK in top 5...

McDaniels is sdst and UK
I believe hes a UK lean.

I also think McDaniels and Stewart are more ready now while Wiseman has higher ceiling. A lot more of skal in Wiseman than Anthony davis.

I had most of those thoughts two years ago.

Just didn't post it.

Reactions: thepip and CalCat57
I did not see this coming at all! This could be a recruiting bonanza for Cal this year. Is it possible that Duke doesn't get a single top ten this year?

Yes.

Duke's top 10 targets:

Carey to Michigan State
Stewart to Kentucky
Anthony to UNC

top 15 targets
Antoine to Nova
Lewis to UK or Florida
Mannion to Zona
James to UT

It would be beautiful. If Stewart picks UK, Carey might be Duke's best bet at a top 15 player, and that's no given.

I think issue Duke facing is none of the top kids want to play alone. So now Duke May have to go to that next tier and pull multi year guys in.

Yes.

Duke's top 10 targets:

Carey to Michigan State
Stewart to Kentucky
Anthony to UNC

top 15 targets
Antoine to Nova
Lewis to UK or Florida
Mannion to Zona
James to UT

It would be beautiful. If Stewart picks UK, Carey might be Duke's best bet at a top 15 player, and that's no given.

It's hard to see Carey picking dUKe if no other elite guys are going with him.

BTW, for those that don’t remember Stewart dominated Wiseman in a matchup in the PeachJam. They guarded each other the whole game. Stewart and Oscar dominated Wiseman this summer. I still think Wiseman is more of a long term guy. Somebody like Carey or Stewart are going to make bigger impacts in college next year.

Reactions: Pulaski Cat Fan
I’m picking UK for Stewart once Stewart actually picks UK and you all can kiss my ass.
Col. if you do that you would be 100% correct all the time.That would place you in the elite section of posters on RR and HOB that make predictions. Hail to King Col. basketball guru. Once recruiting has ended and everyone makes their pick I'm going to start a thread predicting who Cal will get out of this class. That should place me with you in the elite section of posters. Wait! is there an elite section of posters on RR or HOB? Well Col. do that mean what I think it means?

Hmmmm :scream::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Where is @Fox2monk lmfao

Keeping tabs little bro. Check my posts way earlier about Stewart

He must be hearing the same thing I'm hearing

And after watching a 3way suplex on the riot squad, turning out to be a great night [banana]

Coach, you’re making yourself look foolish. It’s glaringly obvious you’re not “new” around here as your grudges and name dropping of other posters proves that.

If I'm being unbiased, this feels more like a negative for Duke than a positive for Kentucky. What I mean by that is, the issue seems to lie with Duke (Capel, Coach K's style, etc), not so much that the kid is leaning towards a particular school. Has the feel of "reopening his recruitment".

Yea along with their whole class of locks.i went over to THR to be mosey and one of their posters said they’d be told Carters mom is contacting recruits to fill them in on how it really is at Duke!

Do you think that maybe Carters mom is upset that Bagley was shown more favor by K than Carter? Carter announced first and Duke played better without Bagley in the lineup didn't they?

Stewart Vs Wisman video

BTW, for those that don’t remember Stewart dominated Wiseman in a matchup in the PeachJam. They guarded each other the whole game. Stewart and Oscar dominated Wiseman this summer. I still think Wiseman is more of a long term guy. Somebody like Carey or Stewart are going to make bigger impacts in college next year.

Do you think that maybe Carters mom is upset that Bagley was shown more favor by K than Carter? Carter announced first and Duke played better without Bagley in the lineup didn't they?
You’d have to think Carter would’ve gone higher had Bagley not gone to Duke!

Reactions: JC43
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT