ADVERTISEMENT

UK Football To Be Part of Netflix Series

I saw this last night. It actually makes total sense that we were not prepared. I guarantee that half the team was paying attention to the cameras, bragging they’ll be on Netflix, how much NIL they can get, and simply NOT focused on the game. I’m unsure if there’s anything the coaches could do to stop it if it’s an SEC thing, but it sure seems like the cameras being around distracted everyone from the real mission at hand.

I saw this last night. It actually makes total sense that we were not prepared. I guarantee that half the team was paying attention to the cameras, bragging they’ll be on Netflix, how much NIL they can get, and simply NOT focused on the game. I’m unsure if there’s anything the coaches could do to stop it if it’s an SEC thing, but it sure seems like the cameras being around distracted everyone from the real mission at hand.
I guess we can hope that’s the reason, because if so, that’s potentially an easier problem to fix this season than if the issue is something like lack of talent or inadequate development.

Depending upon what footage actually ends up in the Netflix show, that could make for a very enlightening episode whenever it airs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT