ADVERTISEMENT

UK Football on Probation/Vacates Wins From 2021 Employment Issues

Build the statue
I think this is a proving year for Stoops. Yes the schedule is harder….way harder. So the W-L ratio is gonna be not as big of a factor, but the real measurement is gonna be are we competitive. Do we look like we know what we are doing? Do we beat who we should beat soundly and do we at least show up against UGA and Texas ? Do we play UT competitively?

Those are going to be the factors for me.

And if you remove the losses from that season (I think technically they don't, which is dumb, but anyway), he would be 63-62. So... slightly above .500 lol.
Well according to the story on CBS Sports, maybe 2022 season wins also. So we maybe lose more than 10 wins (17), UK won 7 games in 2022. Wonder who the 11 players are (according to CBS 8 of the players went on to play in games while being ineligible) ?

Did they take scholarships?
Did they keep us from making the playoffs if we have a good team?

I believe the answer is no to both questions.
So I don't give a damn.

NCAA is lucky if they can get anything to stick that they try to put on somebody nowadays. What a joke.

If your Kentucky you just sue them in court like everybody else. 💯
Morgan and morgan might give us a discount!

So how were we cheating. Paying players for jobs they didn't have right? They were on a hospital payroll but didn't actually work there? How stupid is that? Why not stop pretending to be morally superior and hire bag men to pay out cash. Hard to trace that instead you commit payroll fraud... special kind of stupid.

Reactions: Cat_Man_Blue
Response from admin will be something along the lines of... we didn't know about it... nothing to see here.... move along.... whether you knew or not you are still accountable, just like pitino and all the hookers

I think this is a proving year for Stoops. Yes the schedule is harder….way harder. So the W-L ratio is gonna be not as big of a factor, but the real measurement is gonna be are we competitive. Do we look like we know what we are doing? Do we beat who we should beat soundly and do we at least show up against UGA and Texas ? Do we play UT competitively?

Those are going to be the factors for me.
How we look is always a factor. We have a feeling around the program that we play to our competition. We need to absolutely curb stomp the OOC teams for Stoops to get that monkey off his back. We really have never proved that in 12 years now.

So, did our coaches know that this was happening or is this news to them as well?
The enforcement staff and school agreed that no staff member in the athletics department knew or reasonably should have known about the payment for work not performed, and thus the violations involving the football program did not provide additional support for the agreed-upon failure-to-monitor violation.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
The enforcement staff and school agreed that no staff member in the athletics department knew or reasonably should have known about the payment for work not performed, and thus the violations involving the football program did not provide additional support for the agreed-upon failure-to-monitor violation.
Who's idea was it then and who set it up? Someone is responsible.

Stripping this program of so many wins is a pretty big deal. De Facto the leadership is responsible, especially if this hasn't been pinned on an over zealous booster or someone else. I'll never buy that someone in the program didn't know about this.
Looks like the only way U6 gets a "win" over UK.

The ncaa is soooooo corrupt . Guys making millions and they work about a “ job “ at the local hospital.

Stripping this program of so many wins is a pretty big deal. De Facto the leadership is responsible, especially if this hasn't been pinned on an over zealous booster or someone else. I'll never buy that someone in the program didn't know about this.
That's on you then.

Isnt all this the whole thing where CRod got held out the first four games because of it and then we reinstated him at the Ole Miss game that year? If so sounded like we made the decision to play him and others and pay for it later

Isnt all this the whole thing where CRod got held out the first four games because of it and then we reinstated him at the Ole Miss game that year? If so sounded like we made the decision to play him and others and pay for it later
Not exactly. It is the same issue, but C-Rod was held out in 2022, but the issued stemmed back to the 2021 season when no one involved was held out.

Johnny Football releases a documentary on how he took money, lied to the NCAA and basically gave them the middle finger. Great et T. V.

UK players get paid, and the program loses one of its biggest wins in history on paper. Great way to kick off August.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
The best part of it all imo is that we self reported something that literally had nothing to do with anyone. Top button mitch to a tee.

Like i posted back when we did this: can you imagine being the one ncaa employee responsible for self reporting intake. I bet they thought the email was a scam phishing attempt.

Only mitch.

Reactions: RunninRichie
It's well known that if you cheat the right schools, you get away with it. We are the "Cleveland State" of the P5.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT