ADVERTISEMENT

UK fans in Lexington will not get the UK game on TV-

Gabewcat

Junior
May 22, 2002
The game with Bama is on CSS and Lexington does not carry CSS. THis is total crap, If you live in Lexington and want to see the game, please call UK and put the pressure on them to have one of the TV stations carry the game and also the subsequent rounds that UK is involved in on CSS.

Originally posted by Gabewcat:
The game with Bama is on CSS and Lexington does not carry CSS. THis is total crap, If you live in Lexington and want to see the game, please call UK and put the pressure on them to have one of the TV stations carry the game and also the subsequent rounds that UK is involved in on CSS.

The majority of the SEC tournament is on CSS until the weekend. It's a darn shame that we are a SEC school and we can't even get the channel that the tournament is on. Pitiful!

Maybe we can get a Good Samaritian to post a link for us. I know SOMEBODY out there in the vast Big Blue Nation can do this !

Originally posted by CloverforkCat:
Maybe we can get a Good Samaritian to post a link for us. I know SOMEBODY out there in the vast Big Blue Nation can do this !

The SEC tournament is on ESPN3 and watch ESPN app tomorrow.

ESPN3

Originally posted by cats1068:
Originally posted by CloverforkCat:

The SEC tournament is on ESPN3 and watch ESPN app tomorrow.
Thanks cats1068, I know that ESPN3 was carrying the tourney, but unfornautely my internet provider is Windstream, which doesn't have the ESPN3 app to be downloaded........bummer !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT