ADVERTISEMENT

UK - EKU game thread

Nice TO by the defense now the offense need to get their heads out of their butts and finish this off with 7 !

Can we also please stop playing teams with former staff members who know all of the weaknesses of our team?

I will never understand it.

Year after year we play teams we should beat by 50 and we don't, and oftentimes there's some nailbiter against a nobody.

It's been like this the entire time under Stoops then we inexplicably go out and win at Florida or beat a ranked Miss State out of nowhere or take it to South Carolina.
What's there been like 5 or 6 offensive coordinators and yet we look about the same every year. It's what you get with Stoops unfortunately. It's why I hated bringing in another defensive head coach. At least other defensive head coaches have hired OC's and let them open up their offenses.

Reactions: JHannibalSmith
I still can’t get over that a Scott Satterfield coached team beat EKU by a million and we are doing what we are doing.

All offseason I heard how accurate leary is, and he is missing passes and can’t beat eku. This is the same damn thing as last year with a worse defense

Reactions: bigbluetony11
We need to pick the temp up and stop trying to play like the rams. This is not the freakin NFL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT