ADVERTISEMENT

UK Draft Round 2 - LukaszObrcut vs. Son_Of_Saul

Who would win in a 1 game elimination?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My prediction is SOS goes all the way, I think it proves recent talent wins easy. Guess Cal’s young talent works on people better than we think…
I'm not so sure. Some have been picking against me because I don't have many guys from the past. You'll notice these voters in the next round.

I tend to think I put together a very deliberate squad with pieces that give me multiple looks schematically. I knew I wanted a dominate point guard and center and I wanted to surround them with elite shooting and a bench filled with good defenders. I also knew I wanted Hanson and Pope to calm guys like Boogie, Keldon Johnson, and Herro. I got what I wanted from the jump, but you never know how people will vote in these.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I'm not so sure. Some have been picking against me because I don't have many guys from the past. You'll notice these voters in the next round.

I tend to think I put together a very deliberate squad with pieces that give me multiple looks schematically. I knew I wanted a dominate point guard and center and I wanted to surround them with elite shooting and a bench filled with good defenders. I also knew I wanted Hanson and Pope to calm guys like Boogie, Keldon Johnson, and Herro. I got what I wanted from the jump, but you never know how people will vote in these.
Good team.
You’ll never convince me youd get away with Reeves on Mashburn when he couldn’t even guard A&M lol

Rondo, was legit I thought perfect against Wall.

Good luck in the future rounds! Nice discussions! It was fun.

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul

I agree you have a balanced team.

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT