UK Draft Round 2 - Chroix vs. Fox2monk

Who would win in a 1 game elimination?

• Chroix

• Fox2monk

Results are only viewable after voting.

DraftCat

Senior
Nov 5, 2011
Welcome to March Madness this is Round 2 of the 2024 UK Draft. (Click Here for Bracket).

Voters - Please vote for the team you believe would win in a 1 game elimination format. You will be able to change your vote and voting period is open for 48 hours. If a tie should occur I will extend the voting by another 2 hours until the tie is broken. Your vote will be visible.

@chroix - Karl Towns, Julius Randle, Reed Sheppard, Jeff Sheppard, Tyrese Maxey, Jamaal Magloire, Cliff Hawkins, Alex Groza. Allen Edwards, TyTy Washington, Steve Masiello

vs.

@Fox2monk - Tayshaun Prince, De'Aaron Fox, Bam Adebayo, Chuck Hayes, Travis Ford, Cotton Nash, Joe Crawford, Pat Riley, Derrick Miller, Randolph Morris, Junior Braddy

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
There Can Be Only One Highlander GIF

Starters: Karl Towns, Julius Randle, Reed Sheppard, Jeff Sheppard, Tyrese Maxey

Reserves: Jamaal Magloire, Cliff Hawkins, Alex Groza. Allen Edwards, TyTy Washington, Steve Masiello

On offense I'm going to pound it inside with KAT and Randle. Maxey and Reed are money shooters waiting on the perimeter with Daddy Sheppard ready to slash to the basket. If I need to lock it down on defense I can sub in Magloire for KAT and Hawkins for Reed and the nasty factor increases dramatically. Want to go small and run and shoot lights out? I can throw KAT/Randle at the 5 with Jeff, Reed, Maxey and Tyty. Go big? Magloire, KAT, Randle, Reed/Jeff and Maxey.

I've got options. But specifically for the college game, I'm playing bully ball with Randle and KAT/Magloire hammering on the interior all day long. Eventually it is either going to get the opponent in foul trouble or create opportunities for my shooters on the kick out.

Put me through to the finals. It's a balanced and well constructed team.

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
@chroix - Karl Towns, Julius Randle, Reed Sheppard, Jeff Sheppard, Tyrese Maxey, Jamaal Magloire, Cliff Hawkins, Alex Groza. Allen Edwards, TyTy Washington, Steve Masiello

vs.

@Fox2monk - Tayshaun Prince, De'Aaron Fox, Bam Adebayo, Chuck Hayes, Travis Ford, Cotton Nash, Joe Crawford, Pat Riley, Derrick Miller, Randolph Morris, Junior Braddy

Towns vs Bam
Randle vs Hayes
JShep vs Prince
RShep vs Ford
Maxey vs Fox

Would be fun to watch Randle & Hayes play physical. While Reed and Ford couldn't guard each other. Because of Prince length and JShep playing out of position, Prince has an advantage there. I'm curious how big an affect Groza, Nash & Riley have on the game. This is another tough one. I may go with F2M by 2, just because a more balanced team.

vs.

Towns vs Bam
Randle vs Hayes
JShep vs Prince
RShep vs Ford
Maxey vs Fox

Would be fun to watch Randle & Hayes play physical. While Reed and Ford couldn't guard each other. Because of Prince length and JShep playing out of position, Prince has an advantage there. I'm curious how big an affect Groza, Nash & Riley have on the game. This is another tough one. I may go with F2M by 2, just because a more balanced team.

You would think that until two minutes into the game when Reed throws the alley oop to his dad for the and one.

Welcome to March Madness this is Round 2 of the 2024 UK Draft. (Click Here for Bracket).

Voters - Please vote for the team you believe would win in a 1 game elimination format. You will be able to change your vote and voting period is open for 48 hours. If a tie should occur I will extend the voting by another 2 hours until the tie is broken. Your vote will be visible.

vs.

Went w/ foxto monk on a close call. I don't see anyone on chroix's team who will be able to guard Prince; and, I like Jr Braddy a HELLUVA lot more than Masiello for the cigar player.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT