ADVERTISEMENT

UK Cats -n- UF Gators ( Saturday game 3 )...

I was traveling and only saw the last two innings. Was following on twitter though, and it looks like Justin was dealing today. Man, did we need it. 8-10 looks a helluva lot better than 7-11 in conference. Let's get a sweep next weekend and things would be looking up...

Reactions: Black Diamond Cat
Was hoping for no less than 2-2 on the week , but it is what it is . Don't think we can lose another weekend series for seeding.
Well, we're at 26-14 and 8-10 in the SEC, take care of Morehead mid-week, and take the series next weekend, we should be in pretty good shape heading to Knox Vegas.

I tend to think that the SEC will get six host sites. Florida, Arkansas, and Ole Miss are locked in IMO (though I may revise that if Arky gets swept by miss state this weekend). So, then you have Vandy, UK, LSU, Georgia, and possibly A&M all duking it out for 2-3 more sites. Would help UK if Vandy gets swept by mizzou, USC sweeps LSU, and Ole miss takes the series against Georgia. Would also help if the Vols can keep beating A&M

Nah, a two hitter against a team like that doesn't mean mu-------

Wait a minute, was that against THE Florida?

I tend to think that the SEC will get six host sites. Florida, Arkansas, and Ole Miss are locked in IMO (though I may revise that if Arky gets swept by miss state this weekend). So, then you have Vandy, UK, LSU, Georgia, and possibly A&M all duking it out for 2-3 more sites. Would help UK if Vandy gets swept by mizzou, USC sweeps LSU, and Ole miss takes the series against Georgia. Would also help if the Vols can keep beating A&M
Don't look now, but MSU beating ark ties them at 8-10 with UK... makes that a big series now when they come to town

Reactions: STUCKNBIG10
By the way, we now have a top 10 SOS. I really don't understand how 21-12-1 UCONN has a higher RPI than we do. They have less wins and have an sos of 40+.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT