ADVERTISEMENT

UK: 106 tested 6 Positive

So it's the "so-called patriots" that are the cause here.

An interesting question that should be asked of the Texas Speaker of the House. Perhaps he was referencing the rioters/protestors as "so called patriots."

The way I took it, was he was addressing those protesting the Covid measures, but it is open to interpretation.

Hospitalizations down dramatically in almost all areas of the country including NYC and Also Florida in spite of Much publicized increase in diagnosed cases The hospitals are not even close to capacity!
You still standing by this? Asking for a friend.

You still standing by this? Asking for a friend.

I think that is correct, but hospitalizations are spiking in Houston in a serious way. Interestingly, Texas is as red a state as there is, and Republican officials are sounding concerned about the #’s and those not adhering to social distancing.

I think that is correct, but hospitalizations are spiking in Houston in a serious way. Interestingly, Texas is as red a state as there is, and Republican officials are sounding concerned about the #’s and those not adhering to social distancing.
Sad to say it's not just Houston or even Texas. Hospitalizations have now reached record highs for the pandemic in seven states — Arizona, Arkansas, California, North and South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. That's just the states setting records mind you.

Sad to say it's not just Houston or even Texas. Hospitalizations have now reached record highs for the pandemic in seven states — Arizona, Arkansas, California, North and South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. That's just the states setting records mind you.
I see that you have pivoted from virus lover to riot lover back to virus lover. Hypocrite. I wonder how many of these spikes were caused by your riots? You sure were strangely silent about the virus for a couple of weeks, as I recall.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
I wonder how many of these spikes were caused by your riots?

I’m certain the riots, the relaxed re-openings and even the peaceful protests of the closures all contributed.

But if the disease was just a fake news item, there shouldn’t be spikes from anything.

I had a 78 year old, double lung cancer survivor and city council person/client in an open meeting tell me it was all a hoax 6 days, ago. I’m “country strong” in good shape and healthy with no co-morbidities, and I was wearing a mask. He was not.

I guess “the market” will decide!

That's just the states setting records mind you.

Trump ought to order that big hospital ship to Houston. I didn’t know it was the 4th largest city in the US. It has a big bay, IIRC, and NYC doesn’t need the boat, now.

Trump ought to order that big hospital ship to Houston. I didn’t know it was the 4th largest city in the US. It has a big bay, IIRC, and NYC doesn’t need the boat, now.
It also has a big Army base nearby and the Army Corps of Engineers is based out of Galveston. They were in the news throwing up emergency hospitals.

Reactions: The-Hack
They were in the news throwing up emergency hospitals.

The Gov. of Texas said he thought they could handle the numbers, but my God, he and the Republican Speaker have had a Come To Jesus Week. They now qualify as “fans of Covid!”

Arizona, Arkansas, California, North and South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. That's just the states setting records mind you.

I’m watching WOM’s #’s in “serious/critical” patients in the US, and so far, nationally, the numbers are up just marginally. I realize spikes can occur in given locations, and we don’t ship folks from Houston to Washington state for treatment, but unless “serious/critical” numbers rise dramatically, I think the medical field can handle them.

I’m watching WOM’s #’s in “serious/critical” patients in the US, and so far, nationally, the numbers are up just marginally. I realize spikes can occur in given locations, and we don’t ship folks from Houston to Washington state for treatment, but unless “serious/critical” numbers rise dramatically, I think the medical field can handle them.
I hope but I just listen to a Doctor in Arizona expressing graves doubts about that capacity.

In other news, today's death toll will be the lowest Wednesday death toll since March, lower than last Wednesday despite some inflated numbers from Arizona (some previous deaths were not classified until today) and just over a fourth of the death toll on Wednesday April 15. But, the sky is falling. Lock everything down again until there is a vaccine, or until it's time for some more riots.

In other news, today's death toll will be the lowest Wednesday death toll since March, lower than last Wednesday despite some inflated numbers from Arizona (some previous deaths were not classified until today) and just over a fourth of the death toll on Wednesday April 15. But, the sky is falling. Lock everything down again until there is a vaccine, or until it's time for some more riots.
Nov . 3rd is Democrats goal unless DT resigns first.

In your post, that I quoted, you perpetuated the outlandish lie that deaths due to car accidents are being falsely attributed to COVID-19.

I have no idea what your new post has to do with my calling out your lie, but, SINCE you posted a new, out of context, reference to my comment, I felt compelled to respond.

Don’t be complicit in spreading misinformation. It harms us all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Levibooty
In your post, that I quoted, you perpetuated the outlandish lie that deaths due to car accidents are being falsely attributed to COVID-19.

I have no idea what your new post has to do with my calling out your lie, but, SINCE you posted a new, out of context, reference to my comment, I felt compelled to respond.

Don’t be complicit in spreading misinformation. It harms us all.

I stopped responding to you because I knew more than you do, don’t ask how, I just do...

But it is good that the state is slowly starting to reclassify covid deaths that were not caused by Covid (notice the reference to car accidents in the quotes of the official) but by other circumstances while a person tests positive but has little to no symptoms caused by the virus...Glad at least our state is addressing.

Good Day...

https://www.bgdailynews.com/news/st...ign=blox&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

I realize spikes can occur in given locations, and we don’t ship folks from Houston to Washington state for treatment, but unless “serious/critical” numbers rise dramatically, I think the medical field can handle them.

In follow up, the WOM numbers for the US for “Serious/critical” climbed from 15,600 to well over 19,000 the last three days. This is the highest number nation-wide and worldwide for “serious/critical” cases, and while we can argue about definitions and reporting, this appears to be a means of measurement that has remained defined and steady since at least February.

Our prior national high for S/C cases was in late May/early June at 16,800, and had dropped to as low as 15,600 in mid-July, prior to a 3.5/4K increase the last 72 hours.

Eat your sauerkraut and buckle up, buttercups!

The average age of the infected has dropped dramatically over the past month or so. The new cases I am personally aware of involve people in their 20s, which was not the case in the beginning (just anecdotal confirmation for me). That and the fact that front end treatment is getting better to keep people off ventilators and out of ICUs contributes to the death curve not currently matching the increase in positives curve. Also, some states, especially those up East, poorly managed nursing homes in the beginning which is one reason those states dramatically top the death count even today after their curves have substantially flattened and others have turned upward.

It’s more testing, and now you get tested if you go into hospital for something like food poisoning, you then are considered hospitalized with covid...

better to look at death rates now to get a clearer picture of what the virus is currently doing to us compared to the past. Even that stat is getting more convoluted as they are now counting those in car accidents that die as part of covid death if they have a positive test.
Had to be tested today for a simple procedure at the Dr office next Monday. The nurse made this comment,"this will all be over in November". Also had breakfast with a lawyer friend Saturday, they're involved in a death case from auto accident but death certificate says Carona, which had nothing to do with the accident. Forcefully there is so much fake/CENSORED news out there it's confusing. Anyone can find info to their liking if they look hard enough. I have Dr and nurse in the family and they paint a different picture than our nation media. Yes, I understand there are hot spots around the nation but the nation as a whole Isn't as being reported.

Reactions: fabcat and jauk11
Had to be tested today for a simple procedure at the Dr office next Monday. The nurse made this comment,"this will all be over in November". Also had breakfast with a lawyer friend Saturday, they're involved in a death case from auto accident but death certificate says Carona, which had nothing to do with the accident. Forcefully there is so much fake/CENSORED news out there it's confusing. Anyone can find info to their liking if they look hard enough. I have Dr and nurse in the family and they paint a different picture than our nation media. Yes, I understand there are hot spots around the nation but the nation as a whole Isn't as being reported.

Florida has certainly painted itself a grim picture that I hope can be over by November. It sure needs to be .... currently, a grim situation:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nichol...7vzUDMkjj6NuFY0qfGVHnnRnFobOlF6Q#73bde9a96b43

In follow up, the WOM numbers for the US for “Serious/critical” climbed from 15,600 to well over 19,000 the last three days. This is the highest number nation-wide and worldwide for “serious/critical” cases, and while we can argue about definitions and reporting, this appears to be a means of measurement that has remained defined and steady since at least February.

Our prior national high for S/C cases was in late May/early June at 16,800, and had dropped to as low as 15,600 in mid-July, prior to a 3.5/4K increase the last 72 hours.

Eat your sauerkraut and buckle up, buttercups!
This is a problem. I'm not moved by the new cases numbers because we've already established that those are garbage. However serious cases and ECU stats you have to pay attention to. After all that was the reason for the lockdowns. Locking down because of new cases is idiotic however if hospitals are filling up then it's something you have to pay attention to. Fortunately it's very limited to just a couple of cities. We should increase restrictions on those cities. We don't have to do the complete shut like before. Most of those closings have proven to be useless. However bars, and clubs and certain types of offices should be shut. And Desantes can shut them down only in Miami which is where it is going out of control. He doesn't need to shut down the entire state.

I work with some dumb nurses but she sounds like the dumbest.

Miami/Dade area is the hot spot in Florida for the Wuhan virus,according to my good friend,that lives on the gulf coast. Local news is complaining of the distortion of the uptick is supposedly everywhere in Florida. Election year is going to misrepresent whatever effects the media’s preferred side of the political spectrum! Obviously,it’s not Trumps!

I heard from someone in a lab in LEX that if you have had any of the 7 coronavirus, 4 of which is the common cold, you will text positive for the wuhan china virus. Also watched some Virologists online say the same thing. people better wake up.
The common cold does not produce a positive Coronavirus test result. An antibody test is very different than a viral test ... an important distinction between these two (2) tests.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...uce-positive-covid-19-test-result/5366801002/

Insert COMMON COLD in the search box on the CDC site and read under TESTING:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html

Last edited:
A positive test result shows you might have antibodies from an infection with the virus that causes COVID-19. However, there is a chance a positive result means that you have antibodies from an infection with a virus from the same family of viruses (called coronaviruses), such as the one that causes the common cold.

from the CDC link on the above post. Inserting common cold as directed

Reactions: megablue
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT