ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky Back to Number 6

TN is a joke away from Knoxville, Houston is a fraud, we know what happens to Purdue in March. UNC has gotten better since we played them and look really tough. UCONN is good and Hurley can coach circles around Cal.

Honestly, none of the top 5 scares me. Now there wouldn’t be any gimmies, but give me any of those teams on a neutral court.
The teams I worry about are Auburn and Arizona. May not even see either of them in March but if we do it’ll be a tough game for both teams

Every road game in the SEC will be a war and UK will continue to get everyone’s best effort. The Cats will need to tighten up their defense and rebounding to win on the road from here on out. No more easing off the gas when they have a big lead..

The teams I worry about are Auburn and Arizona. May not even see either of them in March but if we do it’ll be a tough game for both teams

Arizona is getting more and more Caleb Love dominated (as he does) so I don't worry too much about them. In the first half of the year, their 5 starters were all really close together, now Love is at 18 at the expense of the others. Krivas, Lewis, and Bradley have also taken a step back.

I hope TN and UK both can win these next 3, and hope TN is ranked higher than us when they come into Rupp.

We have yet to see this team play angry, and I hope having a team coming into our house ranked higher than them would make them angry.

It sure worked in the Miami game, they were dialed in against (at the time) a higher ranked team.

Let's do it again next Saturday!

Apparently they didn't watch us on Saturday! Good! I like where we are just fine. It's where we finish that matters.

They have played three teams that are decent, Iowa State (Loss) TCU (Loss) & Texas Tech (Win). I think Texas Tech was the only one that was ranked at the time.

They are a pretender, and just like Purdue, they will flame out in the First Weekend of the NCAA Tournament.
Purdue is legit this year. They can count on 30/18 every game from Edey. He is pretty unstoppable, only a ref who fouls him out or gets him in serious foul trouble will derail them this year I believe. Maybe they year again choke but I wouldn’t want to see them before the final 4.

Arizona is getting more and more Caleb Love dominated (as he does) so I don't worry too much about them. In the first half of the year, their 5 starters were all really close together, now Love is at 18 at the expense of the others. Krivas, Lewis, and Bradley have also taken a step back.
Love will either shoot them to a final 4 or flame them out. No in between IMO.

They have played three teams that are decent, Iowa State (Loss) TCU (Loss) & Texas Tech (Win). I think Texas Tech was the only one that was ranked at the time.

They are a pretender, and just like Purdue, they will flame out in the First Weekend of the NCAA Tournament.
Purdue is absolutely legit. They are a much better team than last season. Nobody on earth can stop Edey. Unless he gets in foul trouble.

Yep. Same with his former counterpart at UNC, RJ Davis. UNC relies heavy on Davis too.

Michigan St is similar too with Tyson Walker being way more of a focal point on offense than last year.
Oh yeah Walker has to get 30 or State can’t score, at least UNC has a couple other options. But overall yeah, if Davis goes cold or some team shuts him down they will be In trouble.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT