ADVERTISEMENT

UGO DOWN TO 3

Doesn’t UL still need interior players?
We're feeling good about Waterman right now and so if we land him, we'd have Pryor/Scott at the 5 and then Waterman/Rooths at the 4. Hadley and Traore can also play the 4 even though they're undersized. Another big would be nice, but just a depth piece.

Also, we just dropped quite a bit of $$ on Pryor and it sounds like Ugo is asking for over $1mil.......Honestly, I don’t think he's worth that.

On the radio show my UL guys listen too, “Coffee” something said his people wanted $300,000
They went into say he averaged 4 points a game.
Didn’t sound like they wanted UL to spend that amount on a project player.

Didn’t Bama get the guy from Rutgers that UNC badly wanted? Would be kinda embarrassing if they beat them again for him to be the backup at Bama.

Reactions: JASUN74
Waterman not Khalifa
Oh, I didn’t see that Waterman committed.
Never Mind GIF

I’m trying to figure out what level of delusion this dude is on…

Is he is a guy like Bronny James and has some family in the league?

Is he a guy that has an agent that is owed a favor or two?

Is he is a guy that has a circle that is delusional as F that is taking advantage of the first seven footer they might ever control regardless of talent?

We're feeling good about Waterman right now and so if we land him, we'd have Pryor/Scott at the 5 and then Waterman/Rooths at the 4. Hadley and Traore can also play the 4 even though they're undersized. Another big would be nice, but just a depth piece.

Also, we just dropped quite a bit of $$ on Pryor and it sounds like Ugo is asking for over $1mil.......Honestly, I don’t think he's worth that.
Lol, anybody give Onyenso 1 million needs their heads examined.
Damn his handlers have ruined that kid.

Doesn’t UL still need interior players?
They just got Pryor from usf and they just got Khani Roots today plus we got Scott a 6!11 kid from pat kelsey old team ..Go watch Scott highlights against Alabama in the tournament the Kid can jump out of the gym at 6’11 and Jeff Goodman said he is a future NBA player he will be just a Sophomore

Alabama, North Carolina and Louisville
I’m honestly surprised they even want him. I know every team wants a shot blocker like him. Maybe with real coaching he will be a force, but he goes for every shot fake and has 0 offensive game.

He also is a terrible rebounder for being so big, but we shall see. It seems like he has no natural instincts for basketball and he thinks about everything he’s doing on the court. Was he one of the 21 feet of suck whose heart didn’t matter to ole Calipari? No Woo Pig Sooie on that list. He sure wasn’t going pro.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
He moves the needle at none of these places.

UNC: he would struggle to get on the court.

Alabama: doesn't fit their system. Can't rebound missed threes, is a poor passer and has zero offensive touch/ability of his own.

Louisville: would play the most, but UL will still be bad. Ugo would bite on pump fakes and foul out rather quickly against us.

All three are rivals, proof these players have no qualms about coming back to Rupp to play against the cats. If I left Kentucky I would want to go somewhere where I didn’t have to go back to Rupp, because it will be awkward. Today’s players are a different breed.

He moves the needle at none of these places.

UNC: he would struggle to get on the court.

Alabama: doesn't fit their system. Can't rebound missed threes, is a poor passer and has zero offensive touch/ability of his own.

Louisville: would play the most, but UL will still be bad. Ugo would bite on pump fakes and foul out rather quickly against us.
Have you saw the roster that Kelsey has put together all these guys come from winning programs…Edwards was the leading scorer on a 32 win team that beat Michigan st ..Pryor averaged 13.0 on a team that won 25 games..Hadley Averaged 11.6 on a team at Colorado that won 2 NCAA games ..Smith and Scott team won 28 games ..And Hepburn was the starting point guard at Wisconsin and had 73 steals on the season they won over 20 games and beat Purdue ..Rooths is a top 30 recruit..Traore team made the NCAA and won over 20 games he is 6’7 and had 161 assists on the season and 51 blocks and 55 steals and he averaged 12.0 and 8.4 rpg and 4.5 assists…Kenny Payne was lazy and sucked bad ..Kelsey is different he works hard ..

Have you saw the roster that Kelsey has put together all these guys come from winning programs…Edwards was the leading scorer on a 32 win team that beat Michigan st ..Pryor averaged 13.0 on a team that won 25 games..Hadley Averaged 11.6 on a team at Colorado that won 2 NCAA games ..Smith and Scott team won 28 games ..And Hepburn was the starting point guard at Wisconsin and had 73 steals on the season they won over 20 games and beat Purdue ..Rooths is a top 30 recruit..Kenny Payne was lazy and sucked bad ..Kelsey is different he works hard ..
I think Louisville will be much improved. Don't know if that means making the dance or not but a better product will take the court.

Ugo not even worth 6 figures, IMO.

Have you saw the roster that Kelsey has put together all these guys come from winning programs…Edwards was the leading scorer on a 32 win team that beat Michigan st ..Pryor averaged 13.0 on a team that won 25 games..Hadley Averaged 11.6 on a team at Colorado that won 2 NCAA games ..Smith and Scott team won 28 games ..And Hepburn was the starting point guard at Wisconsin and had 73 steals on the season they won over 20 games and beat Purdue ..Rooths is a top 30 recruit..Traore team made the NCAA and won over 20 games he is 6’7 and had 161 assists on the season and 51 blocks and 55 steals and he averaged 12.0 and 8.4 rpg and 4.5 assists…Kenny Payne was lazy and sucked bad ..Kelsey is different he works hard ..
Glad things are looking up for you guys; they couldn't really go any other direction. UK just does not need a team as bad as UL has been on our schedule. It hurts our strength of schedule.

Could see him ending up at Louisville. Immediate playing time for him there and they should have a decent NIL package for him.
On the one hand I wouldn’t mind that all bc I think there’s a serious ceiling for any team that has Ugo in the starting lineup, which I assume he would be there. On the other hand he would undoubtedly play his best game of the season against us. Probably have 14 blocks.

While at UK “we hate those Cards man”

Enters portal and has Ville on the list LOL

Damn mercenaries

Louisville fans — imma cruise on over to the UK board since my board sucks.

Arkansas fan — imma cruise over to the UK board since my board sucks.

Reactions: ukfan041
Roster is fringe top 50 team at best. Chill

On the one hand I wouldn’t mind that all bc I think there’s a serious ceiling for any team that has Ugo in the starting lineup, which I assume he would be there. On the other hand he would undoubtedly play his best game of the season against us. Probably have 14 blocks.
Don’t think so. Popes style of play is going to be fast paced which doesn’t bode well for Ugo. I admit to being pleasantly surprised with a few performances of his last season but he’s just not going to be a dominant big man in today’s game with his extremely limited offensive game and overall physicality (or lack thereof)

Reactions: WildcatsAndBourbon
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT