ADVERTISEMENT

Ugo and Shep preview TAMU game. "Off the court we're like brothers."

It’s often written, you can’t coach speed or height….I would add sincere “team chemistry” to those conditions too. This year’s squad displays a lot of togetherness and positive chemistry.

Reactions: KFuqua and CB3UK
It’s often written, you can’t coach speed or height….I would add sincere “team chemistry” to those conditions too. This year’s squad displays a lot of togetherness and positive chemistry.
Totally agree. It's been missing the past couple of seasons. This feels like a "team" in every sense of the word.

Reactions: KFuqua
So they are in the gym not practicing, and 6 of them just lolly gagging instead of shooting. WTH Faaaarrr Cal. 😂 good they can hang out together!

• Haha
Reactions: mcwildcats04
One of the reasons I didn't want Oscar back. There were reports of chemistry issues last year with him. It would have been even worse this year when he was a year older than the new freshmen.

Well, my twin brother fought quite a lot. But if a third party butted in, we teamed up and whupped him good.

One of the reasons I didn't want Oscar back. There were reports of chemistry issues last year with him. It would have been even worse this year when he was a year older than the new freshmen.
Only place there were such reports were on this board.

Totally made up just like most of the things from the CHC.

Reactions: BobbyBlue32
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT