ADVERTISEMENT

UGA Dawg here, the refs need to be fired. Worst I have ever seen.

Beyond rediculous the ref put his hands on BS first if you put your hand on me I'll remove it simple.
Go Dawgs 2017 national Champs woooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

I’m glad others know he’s a drunken old fool

Hey now, even drunken old fools could see that call was bogus. Throw everything else out the window,that was the game deciding call. Unlike many here I think Stoops did a great job adjusting to the loss of his best player for 3 quarters. UK could easily have thrown it in when that happened but he got them refocused and adjusted his gameplan and UK was a dropped pass from winning the game.

Nope, that was bogus call too, not on the Snell level, but still bogus non the less.. Now I do think UK defenders are playing with fire with some of their actions, but no call so I guess it's within the rules, after play actions is what I am speaking of.
We do create some of our own problems and it is obvious we have discipline issues. Everyone close to the program knows that and it often shows up in our play on the field.

But yesterday's game took us to a new level with the call on Benny and the out of bounds play on SJ. Both were a stretch.

The lb from NU should not have been ejected either.

Slugger, could not agree more. This was one of the most poorly officiated games I have ever attended, or seen. Both sides of the field.

Unfortunately, by knocking out our premier back, we took the brunt of the errors. Snell would have almost for sure been worth a few points.

The sad thing is that most people will never look back on this as anything other than a UK loss.

Reactions: morris123
Hey now, even drunken old fools could see that call was bogus. Throw everything else out the window,that was the game deciding call. Unlike many here I think Stoops did a great job adjusting to the loss of his best player for 3 quarters. UK could easily have thrown it in when that happened but he got them refocused and adjusted his gameplan and UK was a dropped pass from winning the game.
Exactly, why can some of our fans not see that?

Thanks for the condolences, but much like the Higgins debacle things won't change. It will maybe cause a point of emphasis next year for officials not to reach to help up players , but it's still a loss and always will be.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT