ADVERTISEMENT

UGA - Bama Game thread

Milroe is carving this UGA defense up like a Christmas Turkey!!! Through the air AND on the ground. He should be the Heisman frontrunner after this game.

He is a STUD.

There were lots of fools on this board and elsewhere who were insinuating that one of the reasons Saban retired was because he knew he was “stuck with” Milroe.

What those people couldn’t comprehend was that Nick Saban did not recruit busts.

Just some really bizarre stuff. The play where he was scrambling on 3rd down and clearly had the first down but instead started running sideways was an eyebrow raiser for me.
He’s done some really bad stuff for a veteran. Like he’s throwing into double coverage almost all game long as well. Either he can’t make a read on this defense or something is up. He’s been locked onto one guy the whole game and the cover guys are just reading his eyes.

Georgia fighting. Can’t be fumbling the ball though. Beck finally made some good throws but he’s made nothing but double coverage throws most of the night. See if the defense can get some stops.

I don't really agree with going for 2 there... kick the point and keep it a TD/FG separation. I think that would keep a little more pressure on Bama's offense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT