ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler Herro Announcement Thread

voqJvL.gif

Backcourt is pretty well settled for next year now.
Green, probably SGA, Baker, Johnson, Quickley, Herro.

Do I dare say it? The backcourt looks like it is made for a platoon. Not sure we'll have the same quality depth in the frontcourt for that though.

We got to get Zion!!!! (grand-ma-ma 2.0)

You posted this twice. Nah on both, bud. Maybe +1 year.

He's not going pro as a freshman. I don't see that as a possibility. I don't see him as a kid that wants it, he seems to be really intrigued with UK, and isn't listed as an option for the draft at all IIRC. He's a 2+ year player, and I think he might just stick around.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
“Herro, wow. What a guy, what a player. Kentucky really got lucky with this one. I’ve never seen anything like it. He just hit 6 3’s in a row!! What a way to hang number 9!”
And as Pitino said on the radio about Brian Bowen. We did not have to pay anything to get him.

Reactions: morgousky
The last time we land a 4 star, probably multi year guy about the same height that was an even better shooter the jizzing themselves factor seemed WAY lower.

I wonder why...

Kid has no defense and will be at Kentucky a while. That assumes he can get in school because he could not get into Wisky.
He could not get in Whisky because he did not apply to get in Whisky. He wanted to go to an elite school.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT