ADVERTISEMENT

Two MAJOR commits this week?

I agree with Mizell however I would say Willie Rodriguez would be the other.
I’d take this in a heartbeat. Would be a good day of recruiting.

Has anyone heard updates on Robinson. Sounded like his visit went well, then he had a mid-week official to Penn St, but haven’t heard anything since.

Well, so much for my Rigby prediction. He literally just committed to Purdue 2 hours ago lol

Nick Rousch has been saying that UK would get major news from B-Rob this week so he is one. The Rodriguez or Mizzell most likely the other. I will guess Rodriguez and tomorrow. Someone guessed Saunders but JRow said that would be later in the summer. Patterson is close also. Antonio White is aboit to commit also

Reactions: CapitolHillCat
Same, those 2 have been the closest on commitment watch

Or a shocker, Kendall Jackson
KJ set a date for July 20th. Mizell would be crazy since OU has been comsidered the fav but Bouleware's tweet about a commitment came right after Mizell asked to meet with them Sunday morning. He def had a great visit. My guess is there will be more the next 2 weeks heading into the dead period

If Marshall & Mizell are the two Matt Jones was talking about. It wasn't major, but it was good. I think both can turn into good players for us, but I was thinking Robinson and Witten or JacQawn McRoy.

If Marshall & Mizell are the two Matt Jones was talking about. It wasn't major, but it was good. I think both can turn into good players for us, but I was thinking Robinson and Witten or JacQawn McRoy.
There is a commitment tomorrow on KSR. It isnt mcroy

Reactions: TuckyFB
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT