ADVERTISEMENT

Twas The Night Before The NCAA COI Meeting

Vern,
All I was reacting to was the A+ (really had nothing to do with your original post) Just messing with "that" poster. Geez, I thought you understood after my first post of the E for...:rolleyes:

Man I don't use the word snowflake as it is over-used but, dang. (Not calling you a snowflake but I can see why some use it...)
I like Vern, specially when he went to camp.

Reactions: BBUK
It will be swept under the rug. Not looking for anything at all to happen to UNC, maybe a couple harmless token penniless. Louisville OTOH has sex, money and crime (and possibly murder before it's over.) Too much to ignore.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
[QUOTE="jr40831, post: 6103408, member: 6900"Louisville OTOH has sex, money and crime (and possibly murder before it's over.) Too much to ignore.[/QUOTE]
interesting that you say it's "too much to ignore"....the unc scandal could very well be the deepest, worst affront to college athletics.....ever..

dean STARTED it.....doh was told what not to touch, roy knew, swafford knew......

it's despicable....

Reactions: bigbluelou
thenug-TV7Fd2uMo9.gif

That was the "messing with..." reply.

Still not quite sure what you meant but I will try to spread it around further. May have to include you a time or two just to be sure you get the proper attention!:cop:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT