ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker Kattus a CAT

Three Amigos Sweater GIF

Sounds like a good addition, if he's anything like his brother, he has to be good. I don't understand him being just a 3 star players when another article has him as the 74th best interior lineman in the country? Seems like he should at least be a 4 star.

Last edited:
Reactions: Girthang and Fadhi
Sounds like a good addition, if he's anything like his brother, he has to be good. I don't understand him being just a 3 star players when another article has him as the 74th best interior lineman in the country? Seems like he should at least be a 4 star.
I remember watching Josh Kattus's video and feeling how I did watching John Walls. Josh's hs film was incredible and I knew he was underrated.
I agree that if Tucker is anything like his brother he has to be good

Reactions: Girthang
Have seen him rated anywhere from the 68th to the 86th best OT. One report called him 'talented.' Have not seen how good his feet are. Will determine if he will be OT or OG.

I wish we could go back to “Yahtzees,” as these threads get buried.

About half the Big Ten and SEC offered this Kattus, so the rankings concern me little.

Great to see that pipeline to
Cincy get a little bigger.

Hell, we are so close we ought to buy billboards there, just like in Louisville!!

Not possible. He committed to UK, which guarantees a one-star drop off the top.

Reactions: Girthang
I wish we could go back to “Yahtzees,” as these threads get buried.

About half the Big Ten and SEC offered this Kattus, so the rankings concern me little.

Great to see that pipeline to
Cincy get a little bigger.

Hell, we are so close we ought to buy billboards there, just like in Louisville!!
I was worried after Cincy had that big year a few years back but it seems all that momentum is gone and we are back in OH as top player.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT