ADVERTISEMENT

Trying for Lanier

Is there any elaboration on whether that was a good thing or a bad thing? I'm hoping good, but you just never know in this day and age.
I just about have to love someone to talk to them over ten minutes. Haha. I’m sure a lot of questions and answers type of meeting but that’s a great amount of time to not be interested in each other. Awesome in my opinion.

Norlander himself said on his podcast it’s Kentucky Tennessee and outside shot BYU. If pope pulls off Lanier and Robinson man

Still would lean Tennessee but Kentucky is getting closer and closer every day
If he goes to Tennessee, I think we go all in for Robinson, Richmond and Anchor. If we get him, we still go after Robinson and Anchor. That’s 12 guys who can flat out win a championship this season. Of course a lot of things would have to happen in our favor but it’s fun to watch. Just one of these guys will definitely raise our level, two puts us competing with Bama for the SEC. THREE, I don’t know if I could handle the excitement. Lmao. Me being me dontworry!

The top 10 teams are all going to be really good this year. UCONN will have a challenge to 3peat. If we can land 2 of the 4-5 guys we are aiming for, we will be right in the thick of it I think.

Lanier is probably sometime in the next 2 weeks. Robinson won’t be until late may early June. Achor is auburn as of right now
Damn he would be great under Pearl. lol. Hope he doesn’t commit if he’s on or going down there without checking us out first. Toppin would be unstoppable here as well. We have some great options right now. I’d say most will wait until they get their feedback forms the scouts. Is Achor on a visit right now to Auburn?

I believe he is going through the “draft process” . Don’t know when that ends . I keep seeing people mention Achor but are we even involved with him ?
They’re in contact with him but we don’t have a clue how serious anything with him is. Won’t know until he goes through the process. That goes for anyone I suppose until we hear something from the big dogs that are connected. Ohh think they have to decide by the 30th of this month or have to stay in. I believe that’s close anyway. Maybe 12 midnight of the 29 or 30th. Something like that.

Reactions: yoshukai
I'd imagine we still have quite a bit of NIL to throw at Lanier at this point.

The UK staff probably saved some to ensure they'd be able to add a gunslinger to a roster that desperately needs one.

Also, Fueger is now following Lanier and his mother.
kinda creepy, but I dig it.

tenor.gif

Me to man. You know, I just don’t think kids around the country grow up dreaming to play for their home state team like kids from Kentucky do. (of course there’s the expectation), I mean Tennessee is going to be a good team and all but that Orange dude!!! Hahahaha. I know their fans are really passionate but Kentucky kids and fans are just different growing up here than anywhere.
A lot of that has to do with the Sweet 16. No divisions big school vs. Small school everyone plays to go to the state and the really good kids want to play D1 ball. Perry and Noah will become special because they both fought it out til the final game and now they both play for Kentucky. In one year,this state has produced two great shooters but more than that they are both scorers and score in bunches. They both are lightning in a bottle.

Reactions: EliteBlue
Can't see anyone getting a huge guaranteed contract if they go around 45th. Around how much would that contract be if they did give him one?

They’re in contact with him but we don’t have a clue how serious anything with him is. Won’t know until he goes through the process. That goes for anyone I suppose until we hear something from the big dogs that are connected. Ohh think they have to decide by the 30th of this month or have to stay in. I believe that’s close anyway. Maybe 12 midnight of the 29 or 30th. Something like that.
IMG-1010.jpg

Reactions: JASUN74
Can't see anyone getting a huge guaranteed contract if they go around 45th. Around how much would that contract be if they did give him one?
Guaranteed contracts for iffy players gets NBA managers fired. I would think anyone going in the second round is a iffy player. If they are that good why didnt they go first round.

Reactions: NothinButNylon
Guaranteed contracts for iffy players gets NBA managers fired. I would think anyone going in the second round is a iffy player. If they are that good why didnt they go first round.
A guaranteed contract for a second rounder would be a small two year contract, a flyer, which is known. There is very little risk in that and GM’s won’t get fired for that. It’s big contracts on players that don’t produce that get GM’s fired.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT