ADVERTISEMENT

Try Cats Illustrated premium with this NEW offer!

JRowland

All-American
Staff
May 29, 2001
www.rivals.com
When we've put great deals together in the past, enticing non-premium members to take the plunge, we've seen tremendous growth. Since then we've been impressed by the share of those trial members who have decided to stay on board longer term.

So I'm happy to announce that we're unveiling a new great offer. Here are the details of our latest invitation to join the House of Blue and get access to all premium content at Cats Illustrated:

Monthly Deal
If you purchase a one-month subscription to Cats Illustrated for $9.95 you will have your premium access extended without charge until May 1, 2016. Paying for one month gives you nearly four months of access. That comes out to less than a dime a day.

Annual Deal
If you buy an annual subscription to Cats Illustrated at the regular price you will have premium access until August 2, 2017. That comes out to nearly eight months of free premium tacked onto what you would normally get. That comes out to roughly $0.17 a day for more than a year and a half of premium coverage.

Your credit card will not be charged for 24 hours. Once your subscription is purchased and your card is charged you are then eligible for the promotion. We will extent you and verify your enrollment within five business days.

Feel free to contact me directly at any time if you have questions or need a clarification: kentuckyrivals@yahoo.com.

If you want to try this deal and you do not have a free account on Rivals: CLICK HERE.

If you have a user name/free account and you want to keep it, while taking this deal: CLICK HERE.

This is the best time of year to get started. The House of Blue is the most active and the largest premium forum for Kentucky fans on the internet. It's home to T.J. Walker's outstanding coverage of basketball recruiting, my own contributions to the football recruiting coverage, and everything that T.J., Derek Terry and myself chip in when it comes to team coverage, previews, analysis and commentary. One of the perks that almost all of our members would probably attest to is the level of discussion and information at the House of Blue. You'll also get access to all premium stories and video on the Rivals.com network. And you would make me very happy by taking us up on this offer. We are proud of the product we produce and the way we're staying ahead of the story but also getting the stories right. That will continue and I hope you decide to come along for the ride.

There's basketball season, weekly coverage of all of Kentucky's commitments, the spring hoops recruiting period and all of that's in focus.

This offer lasts through January and if you're interested in the national holiday that is National Signing Day, with all the drama and its significance leading up to it, then this is the time to jump on board. I promise you that our coverage of that will be second to none, and I believe you'll be very surprised at the scope and depth of the info that's provided.

This is a great deal. I've been wondering though if Rivals will run the $99 of free gear for a year subscription that they have run in the past?

This is a great deal. I've been wondering though if Rivals will run the $99 of free gear for a year subscription that they have run in the past?

Hope you sign up with this one!

As for the deal you cited, I can't speak to the company's plans. But there's usually something good going on or coming soon.

I just updated my monthly subscription to the annual one. So just to be sure I have this right, I will have premium access until Aug 2, 2017? This was switching from monthly to annual, so want to be sure this still applies. Thanks!

I just updated my monthly subscription to the annual one. So just to be sure I have this right, I will have premium access until Aug 2, 2017? This was switching from monthly to annual, so want to be sure this still applies. Thanks!

That's how it should work.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT