ADVERTISEMENT

Trilly says we get brea soon ...

Light Up Love GIF by Visual Smugglers
87166805_s.jpg

I think that’s hurleys way of being the bitch that he is and saying that to try to save face
Hurley can say whatever he wants about his program but it's the media and their fans who are doing the "they didn't want him" angle. UConn just had the guy on an OV and they had him on an OV when he was in HS before he ended up at Dayton. They obviously had interest and for all we know it may have been "which guy commits first" for them or he was turned away or he could've told them he wants to take another visit and they didn't like that?

From listening to Hurley seems he's pretty transparent. Not like he's playing games. He's got a way he and his program operate. Whatever he's doing that's working, good for him and credit to him/his staff/players. I just know I want Brea at UK and would be a great addition for Pope and the Cats.

My focus is on Kentucky. So getting Brea is cool if Duke didn't want him because he said he wouldn't dance to that *** music they play at their Preseason Celebration or if Hurley doesn't see his roster having room or if Bill Self didn't like his hair---as long as he's a fit and ends up in Lexington they can say whatever they like.

Once had a game we won where a kid went for 43 pts and the opposing coach told each of our coaches "He's not that good he can only go right" and we just said "Well you should've told your team to force him left then". I mean do we care what he can/can't do? He dropped 43 and helped our team win. So whatever you choose to say-fine. We got what we needed.

I think he dropped the visit to Duke and replaced it with the current UK visit, but I could be wrong.
Right. They apparently wanted some other guys who entered the Portal (one being Wooga Poplar) and some said his asking price was too steep for Duke. (rumors that I believe are untrue but don't care as long as this works out for UK)

Trilly also saying UK has a real shot with Brandon Garrison

But if he doesn’t come to kentucky this won’t count against his 111/113 because of how he worded it lol.

See how that works? I could probably go 90+% too if i waited till the pick was fairly obvious to actually put in a definitive prediction.

Reactions: wardlow
But if he doesn’t come to kentucky this won’t count against his 111/113 because of how he worded it lol.

See how that works? I could probably go 90+% too if i waited till the pick was fairly obvious to actually put in a definitive prediction.
Yeah Trilly definitely has sources...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT