ADVERTISEMENT

Trilly says we get brea soon ...

kip-napoleon-dynamite-yes-yspyx8eqvqhs2k2j.gif

hes 111/113 on transfer portal destinations this year ... the man is connected no matter what most of yall in here think lol
He definitely has info, I’m still thinking it’s multiple people with connection across the sport. At least he has a network of guys who report to him at worst.

Reactions: University-6
Thought he went to Arizona state
He did, initially it was reported UofL dropped the bag and would get him. Apparently they didn’t have the cash. It was supposedly them and Memphis. UK and Arkansas saw his demand and said nope. They must have apparently felt the same later on or didn’t have the $.

I wanna know about Richmond
I think I agree F2M. I think Richmond looks pretty good.
And I also want to tell you how much I enjoy your RR handle. I've been watching UK basketball since 1954, and Fox and Monk are two of my all-time favorites. It's just a damn shame that they didn't have a coach that could be any help to get them to the Final Four. If Fox and Monk and Bam had gotten to the FF, they'd have won it all !
Alas ! :cool: Go 'Cats ! ! !

And I also want to tell you how much I enjoy your RR handle. I've been watching UK basketball since 1954, and Fox and Monk are two of my all-time favorites. It's just a damn shame that they didn't have a coach that could be any help to get them to the Final Four. If Fox and Monk and Bam had gotten to the FF, they'd have won it all !
No doubt, they got hosed all game by the officials. A lucky shot to lose in regulation. Cal was obviously the reason for the hosing though. Sucks because they would have won it all IMO.

s
Yet another team that underachieved because we didn’t have a proper coach.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT