ADVERTISEMENT

Trilly Donovan AKA Norlander said this about Lanier

I saw the g league scrimmage box score today and Lanier only had 5 and poplar wasn’t great either. Combine that with what the KSR board guy said and I think both are for sure back In college, Kentucky just has to get one of them
But you posted Lanier is the top scoring player in the world . Only 5 wow

You have no case. You're literally the only poster on this board who doesn't want this kid, and it's probably because you aren't even a UK fan.

Do you even cheer for UK?

You have no case. You're literally the only poster on this board who doesn't want this kid, and it's probably because you aren't even a UK fan.

Do you even cheer for UK?
Show me where I stated I didn’t want him . I’ll wait . Cmon now

I still wonder what would happen if Robinson pulls out of the draft. I know it's very unlikely but just curious what he would do.
For some reason my parents tv subscription gets byu sports tv, I don’t know why.
Any I was watching it and they were talking about Robinson and how the new byu coach. Is gonna really try and get him to return to them

Reactions: JASUN74
So, it's been over a week since he made this very vague “prediction” anything new from the omniscient Trilly lol?

For some reason my parents tv subscription gets byu sports tv, I don’t know why.
Any I was watching it and they were talking about Robinson and how the new byu coach. Is gonna really try and get him to return to them
That’s what I’m thinking as well. Would be a perfect fit for his first team and they would be really good , even though he would definitely help us, I’m thinking it’s BYU OR the league. I’ve already said I wanted Lanier first but would love either so it’s great all around in my opinion.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Tennessee is out because it doesn't do bidding wars because Barnes believes it's bad for team chemistry. Especially when players who have played there multiple years are getting less. They wouldn't pony up and pay Aidoo. They got Knecht at $400k but then he got an additional $350k during the season as his stardom rised. BYU has money and a NBA guy (new coach) telling him he can get him to the next level. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he ends up there. But probably Kentucky's to lose at this point. Lanier's father is a pastor of a church in Nashville. Not that has anything to do with anything.

Tennessee is out because it doesn't do bidding wars because Barnes believes it's bad for team chemistry. Especially when players who have played there multiple years are getting less. They wouldn't pony up and pay Aidoo. They got Knecht at $400k but then he got an additional $350k during the season as his stardom rised. BYU has money and a NBA guy (new coach) telling him he can get him to the next level. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he ends up there. But probably Kentucky's to lose at this point. Lanier's father is a pastor of a church in Nashville. Not that has anything to do with anything.
ty for the info

TY for the info but you never know with these things. Knecht was a steal, so was Reeves for us.

With his father being a pastor I’d be shocked if he went to BYU.

Never forget Nashville is west Kentucky’s largest city

• Haha
Reactions: westerncat
I wish they would do something about the mugball in the sec. But now the Twolves are doing it in the NBA and everyone is praising them so it will most likely just get worse.

Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT