ADVERTISEMENT

Trent Noah

Come to UK and be a hero. Go someplace and be forgotten
Easy choice I Y AM

Yes I’m from Harlan and yes he bleeds blue. I taught him in Junior Highschool. You talk about an exceptional kid, That he is and I could go on and on. Always has a smile on his face and everyone loves him. Not being bias but he really should have been Mr. Basketball and that’s not a slight toward Travis Perry at all, He’s just as equally awesome.Noah broke many records in the Sweet Sixteen. He’s a big strong 6ft. 7’ shooting machine. Has great handles and really sees the court. He will really be a thorn in our side. Everyone is talking about him getting out of his LOI. But you have to be contacted or recruited before anything like that can happen. He has never ever received a phone call from UK. I know his Dad well and that’s a fact. Guys he’s special. He’s a big strong 6 7” guard that can score on all three levels especially from 3. I wish Mark Pope would look at him.

Yes I’m from Harlan and yes he bleeds blue. I taught him in Junior Highschool. You talk about an exceptional kid, That he is and I could go on and on. Always has a smile on his face and everyone loves him. Not being bias but he really should have been Mr. Basketball and that’s not a slight toward Travis Perry at all, He’s just as equally awesome.Noah broke many records in the Sweet Sixteen. He’s a big strong 6ft. 7’ shooting machine. Has great handles and really sees the court. He will really be a thorn in our side. Everyone is talking about him getting out of his LOI. But you have to be contacted or recruited before anything like that can happen. He has never ever received a phone call from UK. I know his Dad well and that’s a fact. Guys he’s special. He’s a big strong 6 7” guard that can score on all three levels especially from 3. I wish Mark Pope would look at him.
I may be wrong but I do not think Pope is allowed to contact him unless he asks and receives his request to be let out of hi NLI.

He’s committed and signed an NLI. Pope can’t tamper. Sure you can use back channels etc but Noah would need to ask out and be released for things to take off. Same as transfers….they have to “officially enter the portal” and let their university know they are looking to transfer before coaches are (Supposed) to contact them.

That is interesting that those still hold up, yet everyone can enter the transfer portal unlimited times.
If the athletes could just opt out of them at any time then there's basically no reason to even have them in the first place. There has to be some sort of contractual thing in place.

My guess is, even if he plays a year at USC, he will enter the portal and come home next season unless he just absolutely falls in love with Columbia or meets a uscjr girl that helps keep him in Columbia.

But my money is on his mindset being that he could see himself back here now. And once a thought gets in your head it’s hard to get rid of it

Why would it be so complicated for Noah to back out from SC when Kentucky's incoming freshmen seem to easily have done it?

I cover the 13th region. South Carolina media has done a good job promoting and following his senior season. They’ve been heavily involved with him after his signing, fearing he could blow up and get poached. I’d say best case scenario is Paris gets hired away next year and he enters the portal. Him and Reed are close and if he were to return it might could sway him to come now. But I’d be surprised if that happens.

Reactions: blubo
Trent Noah can get out of his NLI if he chooses to do so, that wouldn't be the issue. The issue is, whether or not Mark Pope thinks he would fit in the system and if he would 100% offer him. Just sit back and watch this could be a huge get for Kentucky this year, if it happens, but I know the interest is there from both parties.

Reactions: The Grubbsfather
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT