ADVERTISEMENT

Travis Perry announcing soon

Oh boy. If he leaves, I think we have real problems.

I said several times last week, his words of coming back were not encouraging, at all. Not surprised this is in doubt.
It would be so odd for him to have shown up to the press conference and then dip out to the portal. Cal leaving and Pope coming in could not have been better for Perry. Cal was gonna plant his ass on the bench and we all know it. Would’ve transferred to WKU the day after the season ended. Now we might get to see him be a 4 year player here.

He has a bunch of offers. One of which is from Alabama. I doubt he'll leave the state though. Just hasn't been a lot of news to get excited about since Pope conference.

Reactions: sambowieshin
It would be so odd for him to have shown up to the press conference and then dip out to the portal. Cal leaving and Pope coming in could not have been better for Perry. Cal was gonna plant his ass on the bench and we all know it. Would’ve transferred to WKU the day after the season ended. Now we might get to see him be a 4 year player here.

I hope you are right, and maybe you are.

But this has not exactly gone according to plan so far.

Seems odd for an announcement. But I do get him having a conversation w Pope about his role and just feeling out Pope as a person if he never had any contact previously.

But I can’t imagine a Ky Fan that accepted an offer from a Coach who told him to go somewhere else and this is just a courtesy offer for optics….would leave once that coach is gone and replaced w a dude who will showcase your best skillset

Never thought there was any question.
Same.
That Sucks The Office GIF

How good is he on a scale of Jarrod Polson to Reed Sheppard? I’m hoping Perry will be a four year contributor and hit some big 3s for us.

Seems odd for an announcement. But I do get him having a conversation w Pope about his role and just feeling out Pope as a person if he never had any contact previously.

But I can’t imagine a Ky Fan that accepted an offer from a Coach who told him to go somewhere else and this is just a courtesy offer for optics….would leave once that coach is gone and replaced w a dude who will showcase your best skillset
If he still chose UK despite Cal, then he's at UK because it's his dream to wear that jersey. Precisely the kind of player Pope wants. He's likely a multi-year guy and by all accounts determined to prove himself. I tend to think he stays because UK is where his heart is. If he does stay and becomes a focal point of this offense over the next 2-3 years, his legacy will be bigger than anything Reed Sheppard just left behind.

Isn’t he already committed to UK? He even said the other day he was still committed to UK.

Why would there be a need to re announce it?

Man, if we can’t keep this kid. Hopefully just using it as opportunity for a momentum boost for the program.
If he was committed I don’t know why we need an announcement, this doesn’t make sense to me he’s already signed too is he not?

I will donate a left testicle to science if Perry does not end up at UK.

In terms of comparison, not really comparable to Reed Sheppard. Maybe Richie Farmer & would be ecstatic with that.

• Haha
Reactions: BlueSince92
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT