ADVERTISEMENT

Tounde Yessoufou cancelled his official visit to Tennessee

University-6

Sophomore
Sep 28, 2017
Tenn was considered UK's biggest threat. Now it looks like Baylor might be making a late push. (Per Trilly)

927ccu.gif

Last edited:
I really want this kid next year. Hustles his butt off every play and it rubs off on otther teammates. Pope won't have to tell this kid to go 100 % because he usually does the whole time he plays. If ya look at our roster the glaring hole next year is PF and I think this kid can fill the 4 nicely.

I bet the kid is just fatigued from visits at this point. He's been taking them all summer, and he has more on the horizon.

I'd actually be surprised if UK gets him on campus, considering he has visits to UConn and Kansas before us.

In addition to Baylor and the west coast programs he's already visited, that's quite a gauntlet to get through.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I bet the kid is just fatigued from visits at this point. He's been taking them all summer, and he has more on the horizon.

I'd actually be surprised if UK gets him on campus, considering he has visits to UConn and Kansas before us.

In addition to Baylor and the west coast programs he's already visited, that's quite a gauntlet to get through.
I hope he makes it here, I’d love to have him next year.

Really hoping this kid makes it to campus! Definitely want him on next years rosters. Just canceled his ucla visit too

My favorite for this class. I just think the kid will be a star from day 1. Hate seeing Baylor as the team to beat, until he cancels his visit, we have a shot.

Reactions: BarefootBeach
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT