ADVERTISEMENT

Toughest player Bennett or Patrick Patterson

Bennett. Charles Hurt sticks out. But pound for pound, give me Eric Bledsoe all day.

All great choices Magloire is my pick and Ramel Bradley would be on my list also. Bradley giving the opposing player the slit throat sign has got to be on that list somewhere

Who would you choose.
I my mind the toughest player I ever saw was Kenny Walker. He was always double teamed and triple teamed his entire time at UK and never failed to put it on the line. Fouls and hacks and cheap fouls made him tough.

Bennett and Kenny Walker were the only two players on the 84 final four team that were NOT scared of Georgetown. The rest of the team were intimidated by Michael Graham and Patrick Ewing. Those two Wildcats were tough Hombres.

I went to school with winston bennets kid and she had a crush on me. My claim to fame. Also i choose P^2 but he was one of my favorite players growing up

UK had a game with BYU at Rupp. During pregame warmups, Winston Bennett asked the BYU team members standing at midcourt "where are all your black players?"

Reactions: DDMatUK=NBA
I remember Winston Bennett playing but I was a teenager and it would be hard to compare him to players that played later in my life as I just didn't watch games with the same filter. With that being said, for me, Magloire was the toughest player to play since the late 80s. I loved him. He was an enforcer similar to the type who ruled the NBA during the 80s. The Bad Boys, Charles Oakley, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT