ADVERTISEMENT

Torvik todays rankings were at 111

Lol. We got three players and a couple Walk-Ons. 13-18 projected record is better than expected.
Holler at me in 8 days. Let's check this win total and update this every time we get a new recruit to see how many wins they gave us LOL.
You got to figure once we get a point guard you'll at least be 16-15 lol.

giphy.gif

If we're playing 3 against five I'm sure there are more than 110 teams that can beat us. It's kind of hard
to rank rosters when the rosters don't exist yet.

Hmm I wonder what this is based on exactly lol. I mean we have three players and you really can't assume we are getting anyone specific until they actually sign.

I wonder how we are even 111th. I feel like a lot of these things are based on previous seasons results but we basically have no one from last season lol.

Reactions: ukfan1622
So you missed the memo how popular Torvic is . Stay in the cave avoid space lasers
200w.gif

LOL. SOOOOO popular that you cant even remember how to spell his name??? Why don't you explain who this Torvik clown is since I, and I presume many other knowledgeable basketball fans have never heard of him? Do you not see how laughable ANY ranking/rating is at this point?

its just proof that people that makes a living off the subject thinks we not only suck but will suck all year

Sure I mean we could suck next season. But it's probably not smart to make that assessment until we actually have a completed roster and maybe after some games have been played.

I'm willing to bet that on sites like Kenpom and Bart Tovik we won't be 111th in the finalized pre season rating.

200w.gif

LOL. SOOOOO popular that you cant even remember how to spell his name??? Why don't you explain who this Torvik clown is since I, and I presume many other knowledgeable basketball fans have never heard of him? Do you not see how laughable ANY ranking/rating is at this point?

Bart Torvik runs this website https://www.barttorvik.com/trank.php#

It's basically a free version on Kenpom that has a bunch of more information.

It's a good site. It's useful. But the OP acting as if this ranking on April 22nd 2024 when we haven't even constructed a team is relevant is a bit silly to say the least.

Reactions: flacat22
Bart Torvik runs this website https://www.barttorvik.com/trank.php#

It's basically a free version on Kenpom that has a bunch of more information.

It's a good site. It's useful. But the OP acting as if this ranking on April 22nd 2024 when we haven't even constructed a team is relevant is a bit silly to say the least.
Thank you, I tried to click the link in the OP but my work computer blocked it, which wasn't the best clue regarding reliability. Its as silly as Lunardi's projections at this point IMO.

111 is honestly pretty high given who is actually on our roster today.

Anyone (including Torvik) genuinely think we’ll be the 111th best team in the country in November? Or May, for that matter? Come on. This is meaningless today and I’m sure Torvik would agree with me on this.

Reactions: bbncal02
The fact we are 111th and don't have a starting 5......makes me doubt these ratings. We should be NR

Reactions: bbncal02
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT