ADVERTISEMENT

Top Gun 2...

Either of those guys ever been in an inverted, 4G negative dive with a MiG 28 at a range of one and a half meters -- while flipping off the commie pilot -- AND have the Polaroid to prove it?

I rest my case.

I think it's time to buzz the tower, mav. Always remember and never forget...there's no points for second place.

One night, she just came into a neighborhood bar where I used to get drunk. Alone. I tried to pick her up. She was actually pretty cool about it, but of course I failed.
Lemme guess, you followed her into the women's bathroom and suggested y'all do it right there at the sink, right? Yeah, take it from me, she doesn't like that kind of thing.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
Nothing so dramatic. Told her I liked her work, planned to see the play (not true) and bought her a beer. Chatted for a minute, then I started getting a clear vibe she wanted to be alone, which was fine. Felt a little bad about bugging her, but would have felt worse about not taking a shot. Stranger things have happened.

You had no real shot. Kelly McGillis came out as gay a few years back. This is her new wing man.

COUPLEkellymelanie.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...-star-Kelly-McGillis-walk-away-Hollywood.html

Last edited:
Nothing so dramatic. Told her I liked her work, planned to see the play (not true) and bought her a beer. Chatted for a minute, then I started getting a clear vibe she wanted to be alone, which was fine. Felt a little bad about bugging her, but would have felt worse about not taking a shot. Stranger things have happened.
True. Took a couple weeks and a lot of fancy flyin' for me to get her in the sack.

Reactions: DSmith21
I wonder if Mav/Ice will be the new instructors? It's one of the few plausible conclusions that can be drawn.

Tom Cruise will be the Tom Skerritt of this movie and we the main instructor. I highly doubt anybody else will be involved. They will have a whole new class of recruits.

Wait, are they actually making a top gun 2?

[laughing] Also this thread is pretty solid. Loved the gif of the NES game. The landings haunted me as a 7 year old and were the hardest damn thing.

It's going to be called Top Gun: Maverick.

Although the ages would be a little off, I think Goose's son should be a pilot or instructor now.

wouldn't this modern era version just be an instructor in front of computers and monitors with a bunch of video gamers learning to fly drones? not much thrill in that.

It's going to be called Top Gun: Maverick. Although the ages would be a little off, I think Goose's son should be a pilot or instructor now.
Yeah, about that -- see, uhhh, remember when Carole told Goose to "take me to bed now or lose me forever"? Well, there was one night he didn't take her to bed...

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
Yeah, about that -- see, uhhh, remember when Carole told Goose to "take me to bed now or lose me forever"? Well, there was one night he didn't take her to bed...

Yes, but they already had a son. I just think it would be cool to bring him into the story some way.

34.jpg

Was pulling NATO duty when TG came out. The Navy was trying to cash in on it with recruiting ads. My uncle was a recruiter and about to retire after 30 years. Was in full DGAF mode. When I called him to get his retirement date, he told me about some kid that was dumber than a bag of hammers wanting to be a Top Gun.

He told him "Son, the closest you will ever get to being a Top Gun is fixing breakfast for a Navy pilot."

Kid ended up joining the Army.

Know what stinks?

4 honks playing beach sand volleyball.... In San Diego....July...With leather bomber jackets.

Too much sweat. Little acting. Less plot. Awful.

Cant smell worse than flying that "cargo plane full of rubber dog shit outta Hong Kong"!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT