ADVERTISEMENT

TJ POWER?

This why ppl need to be patient with th roster …dudes are just launching themselves into the portal every 15 minutes.

Trust in Pope.
The Portal Recruiting/Roster building has plenty of time-but you want to get some guys you can sell their potential teammates on playing with-so that would mean get about 2/3 guys in the next 2 weeks.

Power isn't a bad player but Duke has a litany of wings coming in and you could see the PT issue there.

I'd expect UNC to try and get involved here.

What does this mean? He's already committed to UK? Or is this guy just saying this for fun as in "well, you may as well come on down to UK since you're looking for a new school!".

I wonder if this is tied to Lucas / Roach rumors. It was said that whomever this assistant is would bring 2 players along. I certainly don't think that would have been Payne, and it's not the new BYU coach. The Stanford assistant?

Hmmmmm...

Reactions: kywildcat41086
They can't jump. They even made a documentary about it so you know it's true.
Depends on what they're jumping over.

200.gif

Didn’t Lucas take the Duke job to be closer to family. Not sure why he would come back here unless he had issues with Cal. If he just said that in press conference to throw any bad vibes out.
Thats the rumor the rumor mill was pumping out saying an asst coach would be bringing 2 players with him.

Wouldn't mind power coming to uk, but not lucas. Had his chance and high tailed it to Duke as soon as he could. Package deals rarely work out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT