ADVERTISEMENT

Tired of analyzing Kentucky basketball

4 titles in 65 years. Kentucky hasn't been old school Kentucky in forever.

Cal can be fired tonight though. No argument there.

I am tired of caring more about winning than the players and coaches.

I’m slowly learning to quit doing that.

I’ve got to let go for my own sanity.
It hurts to see our team be so soft and our coaches be so soft

seems like we are an glorified aau team Question is can they go a 6 game winning streak when it matters.

offensively I'm going to say yes we can do that but defensively I doubt it.

teacher classroom GIF by South Park

Reactions: Wonky
I said this Wednesday night. Cal is not the worst option to run the program, but he is no longer the best option. I'd rather take my chances and get new blood in here. Even if the hire is a dud. We can recover quickly. We are Kentucky. We've done it twice before. Let's risk having to do it again.

We can analyze it to death, but the reasons don’t really matter.

All that matters is Kentucky isn’t Kentucky anymore.
In who’s opinion?

Ky is everything to me!

Always has been, always will be.

Maybe not to internet posers?

But to UK fans UK will always be number 1.

Kentucky will always be Kentucky. You can be displeased with the players, the coach, the results or whatever else and rightfully so but Kentucky is still Kentucky.

Don't be a fair weather fan.
Well said. I told myself after the Florida game I was going to take the next few games off. Need a break. But, nope. I'm back for the UT game tomorrow. Not giving up on this team.

Reactions: $Z71$ and Fox2monk
Well said. I told myself after the Florida game I was going to take the next few games off. Need a break. But, nope. I'm back for the UT game tomorrow. Not giving up on this team.

Oh, they’ll beat UT. Then turn around and lose to Vandy or some other mediocre team. It’s the Cal way: one step forward, two steps back.

Reactions: bigbluedon
We can analyze it to death, but the reasons don’t really matter.

All that matters is Kentucky isn’t Kentucky anymore.
I’m just gonna watch the games and hope we win. I said I’d give Cal this year, and class to win again. I still think we are very good but for some reason we haven’t improved at all on defense and can’t hold a lead. We will see how the year ends up but another disappointing result across the board and I’m over Cal. Already am most of the way.

Reactions: jedwar
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT