ADVERTISEMENT

Ticketmaster help

UKCats'92

Junior
Gold Member
Dec 28, 2002
BBN, I am hoping someone can help! I purchased tickets for a concert through ticket master and then downloaded the tickets to my apple wallet, I just got an email that I transferred the tickets to someone I don't know and never authorized the transfer!! Now I see the tickets for sales again! I am on hold with ticketmaster but hoping to get additional advice, Thanks!

BBN, I am hoping someone can help! I purchased tickets for a concert through ticket master and then downloaded the tickets to my apple wallet, I just got an email that I transferred the tickets to someone I don't know and never authorized the transfer!! Now I see the tickets for sales again! I am on hold with ticketmaster but hoping to get additional advice, Thanks!
I work for Ticketmaster. Yeah, we've been having trouble with that lately. Can you give me your name, credit card number, 5-digit zip, and security code and I'll get that straightened out for you.

OP, I am a Nigerian Proce who wishes to grant you the sum of 2 million US dollars! All I need is you to send me 5000 US dollars to cover the handling fees. Send me a personal message and we can set everything up!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT