ADVERTISEMENT

ThreeHogNight...

sluggercatfan

All-American
Aug 17, 2004
We told you...we are pathetic and comical at the same time! Lowest point for UK bb in a long time

We told you...we are pathetic and comical at the same time! Lowest point for UK bb in a long time
I have followed the Cats some since you are my second favorite team, but generally, we both usually play at or near the same time, so I haven't actually watched many of your games.

You were right, if that first inning is indicative of your season, it is worse than I imagined. The Cats hung in there and kept it close, I thought that the second pitcher looked much more like a starter than the actual starter. As for hitting, the averages looked really low pretty much across the board, and even though there were great opportunities in the seventh and eighth, a terrible baserunning mistake and failure to swing the bat killed what could have game changing moments.

The Hogs didn't hit well last night at all, but haven't had back to back games like that much, so even with your ace going, I am interested to see how we respond today.

I have followed the Cats some since you are my second favorite team, but generally, we both usually play at or near the same time, so I haven't actually watched many of your games.

You were right, if that first inning is indicative of your season, it is worse than I imagined. The Cats hung in there and kept it close, I thought that the second pitcher looked much more like a starter than the actual starter. As for hitting, the averages looked really low pretty much across the board, and even though there were great opportunities in the seventh and eighth, a terrible baserunning mistake and failure to swing the bat killed what could have game changing moments.

The Hogs didn't hit well last night at all, but haven't had back to back games like that much, so even with your ace going, I am interested to see how we respond today.
We actually played better after the first, but the 8th was a microcosm of our whole season. We may give you a better game this afternoon... If it is played... Zach Thompson is pitching today and I know you might be the opponent, but I think you'll enjoy watching him pitch...i hope not:joy::baseball::boxing:[banana]:cool2:[winking][roll]

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT