ADVERTISEMENT

This team is built for March

UK96GOAT

Blue Chip Prospect
Mar 21, 2021
Calipari needs to March. It’s a shame for all the fans that travel and spend a lot of money to watch a team led by a coach that couldn’t care less about the SEC tournament. We have no professional sports teams to root for in our state and Cal doesn’t give a rats ass about the fans. All Cal cares about is the NBA. GTFO man.

Calipari needs to March. It’s a shame for all the fans that travel and spend a lot of money to watch a team led by a coach that couldn’t care less about the SEC tournament. We have no professional sports teams to root for in our state and Cal doesn’t give a rats ass about the fans. All Cal cares about is the NBA. GTFO man.
Well said and sadly, you're right.

They are built for the NBA, period.
Cal's players aren't here long enough to learn much from him. They're talented and get drafted on potential but it will take them 3 years to actually learn how to play the game once in the NBA. Cal tries to put them in position to get a contract ... that's it and for him, that's his goal. For some reason, destroying the UK program to pull that off is somehow worth the pain and suffering not to mention the disgusting reality of paying that clown 9 million per year to do it.

If he ever wants to be built for March again he’s going to have to start changing his recruiting philosophy and keep more upperclassmen on the team.

Reactions: Short-Dawg-69
If he ever wants to be built for March again he’s going to have to start changing his recruiting philosophy and keep more upperclassmen on the team.
In reality...there are no freshman on this team at this point in the season. There are probably 1-2 games from the season being over. They are sophomores.

Remember when Cal said this during the championship year?

"I'd like to live a life after I'm done coaching. I'd like to be alive and happy," Calipari said Friday. "What I don't want to be is a bitter, just a bitter old coach. I just don't want to be that. ... I want to be a guy that had a good run, took care of a lot of kids, a staff that all got jobs, everybody benefited by us coming together and my wife and I look back and say, hey, we've done good, we treated people right.

"And if that's the case, I'd be surprised if I'd be here longer than 10 years."

Well we're not surprised because of that ridiculous contract that made you fat and lazy. You never really embraced what the Kentucky job was all about. You bastardized it with your stupid one and done philosophy. Now it's 12 years later and you're still here and have become that bitter old coach that you didn't want to be. Do what's right and quit before you completely destroy what's left of Kentucky basketball.

Reactions: Justwantadecentteam
He looked pretty comfortable the other day at the primo seats scouting his next prospects.
Private jets, limo to games, eat and drink anything you want, 5 star hotels, lot of people fawning over him, He likes all that. He’s at his best then. He’s around basketball without any decisions, tough calls. Maybe that’s why he sticks with it.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Remember when Cal said this during the championship year?

"I'd like to live a life after I'm done coaching. I'd like to be alive and happy," Calipari said Friday. "What I don't want to be is a bitter, just a bitter old coach. I just don't want to be that. ... I want to be a guy that had a good run, took care of a lot of kids, a staff that all got jobs, everybody benefited by us coming together and my wife and I look back and say, hey, we've done good, we treated people right.

"And if that's the case, I'd be surprised if I'd be here longer than 10 years."

Well we're not surprised because of that ridiculous contract that made you fat and lazy. You never really embraced what the Kentucky job was all about. You bastardized it with your stupid one and done philosophy. Now it's 12 years later and you're still here and have become that bitter old coach that you didn't want to be. Do what's right and quit before you completely destroy what's left of Kentucky basketball.
What happened, was he got greedy. Couldn't walk away from all those free millions. Such a charitable and gracious man that he can't help but pocket millons of dollars from the state. Even when he knows he isn't living up to the standards.

I hope Cal MARCHES hisself right out of Lexington.

Get himself a marching band and all on his way out….

Cal should 'retire' and go be an NBA street agent. That's pretty much all he is at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT