ADVERTISEMENT

This Ky D could end up the best in the Stoops era at UK and maybe the best of all time at Ky

HerrosHeroes

All-American
Aug 16, 2018
The numbers spell it out folks.
Kentucky dominated 2 of the most high powered offenses not only in the SEC but the nation in Georgia and Ole Miss.
We can beat anyone left on our schedule.

Reactions: sambowieshin
We are good, defensively. Looking like at least a Top 15, maybe Top 10 finish for scoring and total defense.

And while we’ll lose Walker and Hairston, likely this year, we have ALOT of talented players on defense in the last two classes.

I suspect the 2025-2018 defenses will be pretty nasty!

Reactions: JasonRDunn
Gave up 31 to usc jr
Gotta throw that one out.
New OC and new QB making his first start against SEC competition. The offense was a disaster and the D played well until they were exhausted from being on the field every 2 minutes.
Give this D 5 minutes to catch their breath and they are kick ass.

So much of how I will remember this defense rests on how they do against TN. So far we really haven't had a UK defense slow them down.

Yah, I’d give it a few more games before we start crowning this the best defense of our lifetime. Not even sure it’s the best defense in the SEC this year (likely not). If Stoops has shown anything, it’s how he can eff stuff up. Let’s just get past Vandy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT