ADVERTISEMENT

This isn’t good…

Lost all the progress by signing the top QB Devin Leary, a much better and higher rated RB, one of the top RBs in the portal, two of the best offensive linemen, a former 5 star DT, and ready to play now CB.

Keep wishing for our downfall. 🤡
One year. And I and EVERYONE else KNOWS that what was given for this years group of players will SIGNIFICANTLY drop after next season.

YOU know it, you just choose to DEFLECT because JMI is your DADDY!!!

EVERY post I have made about NIL considers HOW UK can be SUCCESSFUL BEYOND next season. YOU on the other hand ONLY care about next season!!!

Your ONLY "our" is JMI and Mitch!!! Mine is UK Football to be SUCCESSFUL FOREVER!!!!

One year. And I and EVERYONE else KNOWS that what was given for this years group of players will SIGNIFICANTLY drop after next season.

YOU know it, you just choose to DEFLECT because JMI is your DADDY!!!

EVERY post I have made about NIL considers HOW UK can be SUCCESSFUL BEYOND next season. YOU on the other hand ONLY care about next season!!!

Your ONLY "our" is JMI and Mitch!!! Mine is UK Football to be SUCCESSFUL FOREVER!!!!
You know nothing about after next season. Keep wishing though.

Reactions: rupp876
Stoops needs to go big and go after that Dylan Raiola kid. Pull out all the stops and see if you can make a huge recruiting splash.

You know nothing about after next season. Keep wishing though.
Neither do you. But I DO know that other schools are AHEAD of UK with NIL. I want UK to use EVERYTHING available to keep our football program at this level and BEYOND. That's ALL I'm fighting for.

How is that wrong????!!!!

Reactions: kl40504
Neither do you. But I DO know that other schools are AHEAD of UK with NIL. I want UK to use EVERYTHING available to keep our football program at this level and BEYOND. That's ALL I'm fighting for.

How is that wrong????!!!!
You know nothing about others schools NIL or UK’s for that matter. Tell us how ahead other a schools are and who those other schools are? You can’t because you’re a fraud making up stuff for your agenda and Matt Jones narrative. You just make vague accusations that you can’t explain and degrade UK.

Tell us specifically where UK’s NIL is and specifically what the problem is without lying or making up stuff. Since you’re so concerned, which collective do you give to?

Last edited:
Maybe I’m missing something but in all of Bryce Young National NIL spots he isn’t wearing Alabama gear. I also live in Louisville and all the UL NIL ads/billboards don’t have the UL players in UL gear. They just wear red and their number but not actual logos/gear.

You know nothing about others schools NIL or UK’s for that matter. Tell us how ahead other a schools are and who those other schools are? You can’t because you’re a fraud making up stuff for your agenda and Matt Jones narrative. You just make vague accusations that you can’t explain and degrade UK.

Tell us specifically where UK NIL is and specifically what the problem is without lying or making up stuff. Since you’re so concerned, which collective do you give to?
I have listed them SEVERAL times yet YOU NEVER address them and LIE about what is ACTUALLY happening.

But last night 30 of UK's biggest boosters set a path forward to hopefully get UK on the right track IN SPITE OF JMI.

I'm done with your foolishness. Now go back to your JMI job with Mitch's blessing.

I have listed them SEVERAL times yet YOU NEVER address them and LIE about what is ACTUALLY happening.

But last night 30 of UK's biggest boosters set a path forward to hopefully get UK on the right track IN SPITE OF JMI.

I'm done with your foolishness. Now go back to your JMI job with Mitch's blessing.
You need to be done with your pathetic lies. I knew you couldn’t answer a simple question about your claims. Y’all never can because you’re always lying.

30 unnamed boosters set a path forward, what a relief. Always vague nonsense from the neighborhood of make believe. Thank goodness there’s a new path forward. That means big things for UK football. We were gonna turn into Vanderbilt with the old path, but with the 30 biggest boosters doing that one thing, there’s a new path forward. 🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: rupp876 and catben
-Charging TOO much for the copyright to players
-NOT encouraging PARTNERSHIP with corporate sponsors with NIL
-DISCOURAGING sponsors and boosters NOT familiar with NIL to give to NIL but CONTINUE to give BIG to UK EXCLUSIVELY
-JMI NOT allowing coaches to participate in EVERY NIL opportunity
-JMI and UK DISCOURAGING players or coaches from doing events that THEY deem CONFLICTING with THEIR control.

That's just SOME of the areas that I have been VERY SPECIFIC in what is happening!!!

You just throw out "Matt Jones" to distract from the areas where UK AND JMI are a STUMBLING BLOCK.

So again it is YOU that is HARMING the football program!! You're the one with a "narrative" that is
You need to be done with your pathetic lies. I knew you couldn’t answer a simple question about your claims. Y’all never can because you’re always lying.

30 unnamed boosters set a path forward, what a relief. Always vague nonsense from the neighborhood of make believe. Thank goodness there’s a new path forward. That means big things for UK football. We were gonna turn into Vanderbilt with the old path, but with the 30 biggest boosters doing that one thing, there’s a new path forward. 🤡

DEFLECTING from the ACTUAL problems that are COMING for UK Athletics!!!
There you go.

Now I'm REALLY done with your deceitful crap. You LOVE JMI and HATE UK FOOTBALL!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT