ADVERTISEMENT

This has been an abominable season, don't let Cal say otherwise

CatsnRoses

Senior
May 13, 2007
just getting out in front of the "we did some great things this year" after the 1st/2nd round exit.

Sorry Cal, this was yet another embarrassing season by UK standards. Barring a miracle FF run, I don't want to hear any moral victory garbage.

Tired of being shamed and lectured by CCC into not being a real fan if we don't adhere to his subpar standards. He's neutered the Kentucky Basketball program and it's only going to get uglier with 7 years to go on the contract. He can save his snake oils salesman pitch for the Cal Boys.

Reactions: CatsnRoses
I thought I was going crazy when people were ripping their shirts off over beating a 19-11 Arkansas team. After we were 20-10. Cal has Jim Jones'd the fanbase. I employ all Cal cult members to go watch pre 2009 UK basketball as a treatment plan. Remember what it used to be like.

just getting out in front of the "we did some great things this year" after the 1st/2nd round exit.

Sorry Cal, this was yet another embarrassing season by UK standards. Barring a miracle FF run, I don't want to hear any moral victory garbage.
I can guarantee you, I will not be listening to anything he says. It's either a lie or nonsense.

Reactions: CatsnRoses
Did you all not see Cow’s bloated lost self on the sidelines today? he was lost had no answer, was pissing down his leg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT