ADVERTISEMENT

This Board right now is full of uninformative, useless threads.

Nov 5, 2023
I understand the need to know but let’s all just try to be patient and wait things out. Some of these “insiders” with pay sites which offer not much of anything, are just toying with us.,No offense intended with my title as I just added another uninformative, useless post to the total. Peace. I’m going fishing

Yeah, we're all just itching to know anything and everything about our Cats, and we are not known for our patience. It's gonna be a while before our questions are answered. We should be more understanding, but usually it feels like the sky is falling. 🤣

What I took from this thread is that Pope just flipped Flagg from duke to UK! You’ll see it on social media in a few.

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
I'm just curious about the two 5 star. Coach Pope is referring too. When he is questioned about recruiting. We all know we are getting transfers etc. It's just the references that he keeps mentioning. Some must be leaning fence to recommit or its McNeely as well.

Reactions: chroix
I understand the need to know but let’s all just try to be patient and wait things out. Some of these “insiders” with pay sites which offer not much of anything, are just toying with us.,No offense intended with my title as I just added another uninformative, useless post to the total. Peace. I’m going fishing
Where is mark maggard when we need him kisses and hugs man

thread_does_not_deliver.jpg

I mean we just hired a brand new head coach, currently have 2 players on our roster, only have 1 confirmed assistant coach, and are all anxiously waiting to hear news on players/staff so that we can start to build more excitement around Mark Pope and next years team.

So yeah, I think it’s natural there might be multiple speculative threads etc right now

Matt Jones with his inside info has said, we will be getting some freshmen and portal guys. He can't say who they are or it won't happen

I'm just curious about the two 5 star. Coach Pope is referring too. When he is questioned about recruiting. We all know we are getting transfers etc. It's just the references that he keeps mentioning. Some must be leaning fence to recommit or its McNeely as well.
Did Pope say they were 5 stars? I just remember him making a comment that he had 2 recruits he couldn't get to consider BYU that informed him they would go to Kentucky

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Yes I agree it’s just out of control with this or that but it is RR so I expect nothing less. But maybe we need some less lol

Don’t disagree, but I also haven’t had this much fun reading this board in years. Been awhile since I’ve been this invested in the program and the day to day news cycle. Feels great.

Reactions: CatsFan4Evr.
Typical, especially when the trolls start to hit the board, and there have been several on this site.

Reactions: WildcatforLife1965
Don’t disagree, but I also haven’t had this much fun reading this board in years. Been awhile since I’ve been this invested in the program and the day to day news cycle. Feels great.
Same. I’ve posted here and there over the years, but I’ve been glued to this place since the news came out that Cal was going to Arkansas. There is hope here again.

Reactions: ConRay9
Same. I’ve posted here and there over the years, but I’ve been glued to this place since the news came out that Cal was going to Arkansas. There is hope here again.
The entire last week has felt like drinking ice cold water after a hot day with how invigorated my fandom is now. A more united fanbase/Rupp’s Rafters is so much fun, especially given how low morale has been in the last few years.

It's called the Fog of War.

Perfect storm of lack of real infoand our collective obsession with the program right now.

I’ve been having to charge by freaking phone by noon since all this shit broke! 😂

Reactions: WildcatforLife1965
Supposed “insiders” and writers filled the headlines with a lot of garbage before we found out about Pope. One writer here I’m pretty disappointed in

Don't care so much about the guessing who we get threads and the this guy said this thread. The threads I hate are the ones started by trolls or cal slurpers who say aww man I'm scared that we don't have a 12 man roster / mannnn why did cals recruits leave?

Did Pope say they were 5 stars? I just remember him making a comment that he had 2 recruits he couldn't get to consider BYU that informed him they would go to Kentucky
Not technically attached to that. He just says during interviews that he plans on a couple 5 star each year blended with 2-4 year guys. But he also refers to right away. Meaning this recruiting cycle. I suppose

I see what you did there 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT