ADVERTISEMENT

This ain't over yet

lol so, I guess y'all will be joining UL fans in rooting against UK if Coach Cal is the coach next season

There’s no pleading necessary. If I was him I’d rather get fired, take a cushy Jay Wright media job and have Barney make sure I keep making 6.5M the next 5 years!

Reactions: TM2013
He sounded like a guy pleading to keep his job to me tonight.

Hopefully, Barnhart has pocket aces when they meet tomorrow (a big dog ready to sign on). Donovan, please.
I do still have hope that it's not over and tonight was just Cal doing his usual thing, totally unaware of what tomorrow might deliver.

So I'm not going to flip out until we get the definitive Kentucky response that Mitch and UK are sticking by Calipari. To be honest, if we don't hear from UK this week, that will be our answer. I can see UK and Mitch just going ahead quietly without any comms to fans or the public.

He is completely trying to destroy Mitch. If Cal ever makes a Sweet 16 again, he’ll be untouchable.

He basically said it his way and only his way! He slapped the taste out of Barnhart’s mouth this evening!
It's because Cal has the upper hand with the buyout. Of course, if Barney has somehow been able to come up with booster support for Cal's firing, the real winner will be UK and the fans, and I bet you a hundred bucks Cal won't be too pleased with having been fired, regardless of the payday. Cal has enough money, but being fired? Talk about legacy smasher.

The only way Coach Richard Head leaves before next year is if UK pays his buyout. I could be wrong but CRH will be back to tell us how crazy we are next season.

Mitch is in the driver’s seat here, whether you want to believe it or not

Cal staying is simply not defendable. You’d have to think MB knows that.

I fully expect Mitch to do the right thing.

Cal did did his show to to plead his case. Don’t think it worked. There is no chance in Hell that there could be anything Mitch could say that would justify Cal staying and mollify the fanbase.

Pull the trigger Mitch. Despite all the bad press you’re getting on Rafters, we’re all behind you on this.

There’s no pleading necessary. If I was him I’d rather get fired, take a cushy Jay Wright media job and have Barney make sure I keep making 6.5M the next 5 years!
He’s liable to go coach for UL at $1.00 a year, all the while laughing to the bank with the buyout money

lol so, I guess y'all will be joining UL fans in rooting against UK if Coach Cal is the coach next season
I guess you think 95% of the fan base wanting change are Louisville fans. Louisville fans would like nothing better than our slow sinking of the program to continue under Cal, just like you do apparently. So what can we conclude from that? You are either a line bearded troll, or another one of the flying monkeys flying out of Mitch"s rear to this board to attack dissenters. Which is it?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT