ADVERTISEMENT

Think Coach Stoops can get some fla. recruits to come with him here?

Nov 27, 2012
Greenville
Sure hope so.Thats what Im looking forward to most is hopefully being able to tap into that fla. pipeline a bit more. Surely in the 3-4 yrs. hes been there he has quite a few contacts for recruiting. And so far everything Ive read from players at fsu have been nothing bit positive. That gives me great hope,that my beloved UK Football team is going to be a consistant winner and start some BCS play in a couple of yrs.

We have had so many former head coaches come in who would not recruit there past connections such as Brooks,Archer and Curry. I belive this guy would recruit the recruit's he has brought into FSU like Cal. if given the chance I think that has to be done at UK no stone "recruit" can be left unturned,If they get Brown and he can bring in some recruits from Texas, Stoops bring's some more from Florida and they can hold onto the connections they now there could be a major upgrade in tallent in 4 or 5 year period.. Just consider if Brooks and Archer had just brought in 2 players a piece to go with the ones Joker brought from Georgia and South Carolina how much improved the team would have been that would have been 12 players in the top 3 classes

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT