ADVERTISEMENT

Things that piss you off

Mar 20, 2022
Tell us little things that piss you off. Mine include people that spell etc. ect. But the one that bugs me the most right now is people that post on facebook something like "best food in town............and go." Like we were all lined up at the starting gate with three restaurants in mind but were waiting for them to say go.

• Love
Reactions: LouisvilleCatFan21
Sry dude. Paddock isn't for everyone.

Calipari pisses me off. Final 4 weekend that consist of UNC duke and ku all while we lost to a 15 seed. That is going to make whole weekend shit.

4 dollar gasoline. That too.

But right now mostly it's supposed HOFCJVC POS making me not watch college bball again this particular weekend.

People who stop 2, 3 or even more car lengths behind the car in front of them at stop lights, particularly left turn lanes. There's no logical reason to do that, and it's just thoughtless and rude, IMO. It prevents the ones behind from making the light more often than not.

Jerks who are going 70 mph or less in the passing lane on the interstate. Move the hell over to the slow lane if you aren't in any hurry, and let those of us who are get by you, you asswipe.

People who have fully laden shopping carts using the 15 items or less check out.

I've got one, people that hijack threads just to bitch about Calipari when there are 30 threads on Rafters set up to bitch about Calipari. Does that help? Jesus. Can't we talk about something else?
You ask for things that piss people off then cry like a baby when people post ones you don't like?

You just posted mine.

People who stop 2, 3 or even more car lengths behind the car in front of them at stop lights, particularly left turn lanes. There's no logical reason to do that, and it's just thoughtless and rude, IMO. It prevents the ones behind from making the light more often than not.
I stop far enough back from the cross white line so that the car stopped in front of me that is halfway into the intersection & over the crosswalk - which pisses me off - have room to backup to behind the white cross line - where you're supposed to stop. I get halfway into intersection for making a left turn - as I was taught to do - so that I can turn as the first car stops for the new red light in our direction.

I wish he didn't, but "done deal", "rest in peace", and so on. XD

I’m about done with fake or willfully ignorant people so I’ll say the people Steinbeck was referring to as “temporarily embarrassed millionaires”.

Street parking in residential areas that blocks traffic. Don’t keep a car blocking traffic because you might have to move one later.

Littering. I don’t think a person can get lazier than littering except for, possibly, leaving their shopping cart out.

Tell us little things that piss you off. Mine include people that spell etc. ect. But the one that bugs me the most right now is people that post on facebook something like "best food in town............and go." Like we were all lined up at the starting gate with three restaurants in mind but were waiting for them to say go.
that pissed me off to, but I intentionally came to the paddock to get away from all of the people just shitting on the basketball team.
People who don’t know the difference between “were and we’re” and also “to, too, and two”.

Also, Matt Jones. Can’t stand that guy.

Tennessee Titans and the stars on the logo being upside down. They know but don’t care evidently.

I stop far enough back from the cross white line so that the car stopped in front of me that is halfway into the intersection & over the crosswalk - which pisses me off - have room to backup to behind the white cross line - where you're supposed to stop. I get halfway into intersection for making a left turn - as I was taught to do - so that I can turn as the first car stops for the new red light in our direction.
Yep, same here, that's how I was taught as well. I guess a lot of people nowadays don't know, or aren't taught you can pull into the intersection awaiting traffic coming the other way to clear.

People that gain vast amounts of wealth by preying on the gullible.

Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson, Billy Graham, Joel Osteen, Kenneth Copeland, Jerry Falwell Jr, Franklin Graham, Jim Bakker, Benny Hinn, Paula White, Louis Farrakhan, etc…
Gotta throw many if not most lawyers and politicians in among this group.

People who post a selfie on social media then write a caption discussing something else entirely. For instance a selfie and the caption reads “at the little league game and am so proud of these kids for their hard work and commitment to the team”. I know what they’re doing. They’re narcissistic as hell and wanting attention, but they think it doesn’t appear that way if the post a caption along with their selfie that praises someone else or is about something else.

Inconsiderate people in general; was in the sandwich line at a local eatery and the guy ordering made his order and when asked if there were any other sandwiches proceeds to jump on his phone and double check with his wife and tell her the entire menu before eventually ordering as if no other person is waiting in line. I actually prayed that he die choking on his sandwich that day.

People who over-exaggerate the hell out of their country accent. It’s especially prevalent in my hometown. It’s a nice little area for the most part, yet everyone there talks like they’re from the deep backwoods country, especially when in a conversation with someone they perceive to be legitimately country. Evidently in their mind it’s “cool” to be country, and they need to sound really really country to achieve this coolness.

Reactions: Crums Bald Spot
100%. I have zero sympathy for someone that inconsiderate of others. Someone that floats through life as if it’s their world and we’re all just living in it. Choke like hell on your sandwich you inconsiderate piece of garbage.

Reactions: Crums Bald Spot
People who post a selfie on social media then write a caption discussing something else entirely. For instance a selfie and the caption reads “at the little league game and am so proud of these kids for their hard work and commitment to the team”. I know what they’re doing. They’re narcissistic as hell and wanting attention, but they think it doesn’t appear that way if the post a caption along with their selfie that praises someone else or is about something else.

Inconsiderate people in general; was in the sandwich line at a local eatery and the guy ordering made his order and when asked if there were any other sandwiches proceeds to jump on his phone and double check with his wife and tell her the entire menu before eventually ordering as if no other person is waiting in line. I actually prayed that he die choking on his sandwich that day.

People who over-exaggerate the hell out of their country accent. It’s especially prevalent in my hometown. It’s a nice little area for the most part, yet everyone there talks like they’re from the deep backwoods country, especially when in a conversation with someone they perceive to be legitimately country. Evidently in their mind it’s “cool” to be country, and they need to sound really really country to achieve this coolness.
I hate when people have someone take a picture of them and then call it a "selfie". If you didn't take it, it is just a picture of you.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Oh, and I forgot about people on boards like this that just quote/reply with "this". Sometimes they even put an arrow pointing to the post above them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT