ADVERTISEMENT

Thiero vertical jump now 46 😳🔥

FWIW, the highest vertical ever recorded in the entire history of the NBA combine is 48” inches. Does that jump look only 2 inches less than the highest ever recorded?

This is some obvious bullshit being peddled here.

I may be just as excited to see more Thiero as the freahman. IF HE GETS MIN, ugh. Something tells me it won't be much more than last year. Kid has some D Wade to his game, IMO.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
We gotta start taking more guys like him. Not the highest rated kid but has potential to become a very good player over time. Cal has to recruit like he used to if he wants to make it with how things are now with NIL and the portal.

FWIW, the highest vertical ever recorded in the entire history of the NBA combine is 48” inches. Does that jump look only 2 inches less than the highest ever recorded?

This is some obvious bullshit being peddled here.
Not only that with a takeoff that slow he'll eat leather.

He has a 46" vertical leap but his feet barely leave the floor on his jumper, so what's the point?

I mean, I assume it's a jumper. Can you fit a piece of paper between his feet and the floor when he releases the ball?

That’s nowhere near 46 inches lol. But o like his potential. He needs to tighten up that handle and work on his shot

Look pretty similar to me …wish I knew how to score how high it would be on each of the sticks at the top …anyway, no doubting Shaedon vertical

I've watched this 10 times now and there's just no way he's almost 4 feet off the ground. I'd say closer to 36 than 46. Anyway, as Collins proved, vertical isn't everything.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT