ADVERTISEMENT

There’s No Chance

This team can’t even win 2 games in a row and we expect them to win 6 games in the tournament. LOL
Who expect that? Morons and people on Calipari’s staff being paid to post online. Other than that there isn’t a person on earth who thinks a Calipari coaches team has a chance. Maybe with Lebron in his prime. Maybe.

Reactions: catzcan
donkey-smiling-showing-big-set-of-teeth-HNE8YW.jpg

Man I feel the original poster. I do not watch live but my brother texted me throughout the game. I would have blown up as well if I watched live. I will watch tomorrow (hope on demand on ESPN app).

This team starts so slow, not sure why Shep is not in the game at the start, just make one change Cal, have DJ, Shep and reeves with (Edwards/Thiero) and (Ugo/Z). Need to quit the fall behind early. It would get reeves off early as he would have space to shoot.

The only adequate comparison I can come up with for this phenomenon is Florida man.

Look Florida man just ran over himself with his own car. Strange how often this kind of thing happens but we've come to expect it down here.

This team can’t even win 2 games in a row and we expect them to win 6 games in the tournament. LOL
A word of advice, wait until the games over before starting these threads. Because it will almost always come back and explode in your face.

Man I feel the original poster. I do not watch live but my brother texted me throughout the game. I would have blown up as well if I watched live. I will watch tomorrow (hope on demand on ESPN app).

This team starts so slow, not sure why Shep is not in the game at the start, just make one change Cal, have DJ, Shep and reeves with (Edwards/Thiero) and (Ugo/Z). Need to quit the fall behind early. It would get reeves off early as he would have space to shoot.
He finishes great. Late in season. Do not mess with rotations at this point

Reactions: blue cincy
Looking for the OP to come back, man up and eat his crow.

I turned it off at 50-39 and went and did some stuff in my garage. I gave up on them. Glad to be wrong. (Checked the score occasionally on my phone, and we kept getting closer so I assumed I was the jinx. Lol. )

I wouldn’t expect the OP who doesn’t post anything but constant negativity even after good wins to show back up and laugh at himself in this poorly aged thread.

Those with hindsight are never wrong. We didn’t exactly look like we were going to win this one and yall are acting like we blew them out by 30.

Happy for the win, OP was obviously wrong, but chill with the vitriol.

Reactions: Montana81
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT