ADVERTISEMENT

The universe is begging us to get Donovan

Now favored.
Image-4-11-24-at-2-43-PM.jpg

Local sports radio here in Columbia sc is DESTROYING the uk fanbase right now over the reaction to these guy's wives and family dictating their choices. Absolutely lambasting uk fans. Reading tweets on live air from uk fans crying about the wife thing. Called UK fans a pit of crazies. Radio hosts said they would gladly take less money at a lesser job if that meant they didn't need to worry about car bombs or poisoned food after a loss lmao. I wouldn't be surprised if coach and family safety were a part of these backdoor discussions. As a uk fan it hurts to hear.

Folks, the fans are why these guys are turning the job down. Cal has this fanbase so bitter and divided it's nuts.

Last edited:
Local sports radio here in Columbia sc is DESTROYING the uk fanbase right now over the reaction to these guy's wives and family dictating their choices. Absolutely lambasting uk fans. Reading tweets on live air from uk fans crying about the wife thing. Called UK fans a pit of crazies. Radio hosts said they would gladly take less money at a lesser job if that meant they didn't need to worry about car bombs or poisoned food after a loss lmao. I wouldn't be surprised if coach and family safety were a part of these backdoor discussions. As a uk fan it hurts to hear.

Folks, the fans are why these guys are turning the job down. It's just where we are today.
I don’t give a shit, they will run with any stupidity they can. They said the same dumb stuff when Tubby was here.

Not gonna lie, I'd happily take any of then other than Shaka, Pope, and Underwood.
Always laughed at that axiom. Basically saying only wife's happiness matters. Husband can be miserable, but if the wife is happy, nothing should change lol

Reactions: MbergCat
Why are so many of you caught up on a “big name” which is all donovan is at this point. I understand hurley or even drew but there’s probably 6 or 7 guys that would be way better than billy donovan. You old guys need to come out of your safe spaces

Why are so many of you caught up on a “big name” which is all donovan is at this point. I understand hurley or even drew but there’s probably 6 or 7 guys that would be way better than billy donovan. You old guys need to come out of your safe spaces
lol no there’s not.

Donovan might turn us down because by the time we talk to him, all our players will be transferred or in the draft , all our recruits gone and the better portal players decisions made. Maybe he doesnt want to endure a 8 win season in his first year

Here we go with more insults against fans lol. Nutjobs, crazies, out of touch, insane people. Like damn the media is taking this personally against the fanbase lol

Reactions: ok-cats-computer
Pearl wants this job badly and believes he could dominate as Kentucky's head coach. If we miss on Hurley and Donovan, then I'm all for going after Pearl and giving him a shot. Losses would hurt Pearl as bad as they hurt the diehard fan base.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT