ADVERTISEMENT

The Ukraine war. (Yes, we'll mind our manners)

UkraineRichie with a brain as smooth as the finest bowling ball made in China will post any shitty globalist propaganda that is counterintuitive to his warped ass death infatuation.

This death lover thinks he is a Libertarian hahahahahaha
Sources straight from Russia's mouth is globalist propaganda? You MAGA guys were never bright, but this is a new low.

• Haha
Reactions: UK_1576
UK_1576:

''We need to pump Israel full of weapons, to help them beat hamas. They attacked them first and they're our greatest ally! Weapons for Israel''!

''We need to stop supporting Ukraine, to help them beat Russia. They were attacked first by Russia. But we actually started the war, by expanding NATO eastward and the deep state was putting CIA biolabs in Ukraine''.

• Haha
Sources straight from Russia's mouth is globalist propaganda? You MAGA guys were never bright, but this is a new low.

MAGA Make America Great Again.

I don’t give a shit about foreign affairs. You are not a Libertarian. You a globalist leftist pro war whore. It’s amazing to watch you melt in this thread. It’s like looking at John Kerry’s sweaty forehead.

Let Richie cook!

MAGA Make America Great Again.

I don’t give a shit about foreign affairs. You are not a Libertarian. You a globalist leftist pro war whore. It’s amazing to watch you melt in this thread. It’s like looking at John Kerry’s sweaty forehead.

Let Richie cook!
UK_1576 with yet another riveting post. Supports Israel but he doesnt ''give a shit about foreign affairs''. Says im not a libertarian but doesn't know what the non-agression principle is. Says hes a christian but openly tells other posters he has guns, and is ready to use them if a civil war comes.

• Haha
UK_1576:

''We need to pump Israel full of weapons, to help them beat hamas. They attacked them first and they're our greatest ally! Weapons for Israel''!

''We need to stop supporting Ukraine, to help them beat Russia. They were attacked first by Russia. But we actually started the war, by expanding NATO eastward and the deep state was putting CIA biolabs in Ukraine''.

i don’t care about the Middle East. Trump had it fixed. Abraham Records. You are a Biden lover. War everywhere

Let Richie cook!

UK_1576 with yet another riveting post. Supports Israel but he doesnt ''give a shit about foreign affairs''. Says im not a libertarian but doesn't know what the non-agression principle is. Says hes a christian but openly tells other posters he has guns, and is ready to use them if a civil war comes.

You’re not Libertarian. You are leftist globalist shill

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
You’re not Libertarian. You are leftist globalist shill
You sound like a leftist. Running around calling people fascists. Funny how horseshoe theory works.

The left cried about election fraud for 4 years. Accused the court system of all kinds of things.
The right cried about election fraud for 4 years. Accused the court system of all kinds of things.

The left wants to censor everything that doesn't fit their agenda. The right wants to censor everything that doesn't fit their agenda.

The left is funded by China. The right is funded by Russia.

Isn't it funny how it all works?

• Haha
You sound like a leftist. Running around calling people fascists. Funny how horseshoe theory works.

The left cried about election fraud for 4 years. Accused the court system of all kinds of things.
The right cried about election fraud for 4 years. Accused the court system of all kinds of things.

The left wants to censor everything that doesn't fit their agenda. The right wants to censor everything that doesn't fit their agenda.

Lol, UkraineRichie. Leftists support this war. I don’t. You said I was far right. Now you call me leftist. Lol. Make up your mind, little guy.

I get it man. You’re passionate about this. Keep the Ukraine faith Richie! 😂

Reactions: SDC888
Lol, UkraineRichie. Leftists support this war. I don’t. You said I was far right. Now you call me leftist. Lol. Make up your mind, little guy.

I get it man. You’re passionate about this. Keep the Ukraine faith Richie! 😂
You support Russia, Iran, North Korea, and China. You are not America first, you're a shill for a politican. Much like an englishman and a king or queen.

Last edited:
I saw where Vindman is set to make millions off this. Dude did his job and now he's getting paid off the death of others. That's how government works.

The economy is tanking. War is always the answer. The defense sector says so.

In other news:

Just engineers, for now. Not sure if they will defect immediately or not, but things are about to get real interesting.

Imo this is the worst thing that has happened in this whole mess as far as implications for the United States goes. Russia gets reinforced while the Norks get their rocket program advanced two decades overnight. Bad deal,
Well... Rumors that Russia is going to send missiles and drones to Yemen. Iran has been supplying them but Iran doesn't have the hypersonic stuff that Russia does. Travel through the strait is already a mess and if they go through with that then Yemen could shut it down completely.

Kuleba says narrative that 'Ukraine rejected peace deal' is 'lie promoted by Russia'

The often-repeated narrative that "Ukraine rejected a peace deal offered by Russia in the spring of 2022" is "one of the favorite lies promoted by Russia," said Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba in a video address posted on X on May 14.

The failed peace negotiations between Russia and Ukraine, which were held in Istanbul shortly after the beginning of the full-scale war, have been a regular feature of disinformation campaigns spread by Russia and its allies. One popular theory, which is unsupported by accounts of the talks at the time, is that former U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson sabotaged the negotiations.

Kuleba said that Russia is intent on pushing this unsubstantiated narrative because it wants to "shift the blame for the war...to Ukraine."

"They want people to forget that it was Russia that started the full-scale war in February 2022 and instead focus on the talks at the end of March 2022."

Kuleba acknowledged that Russian and Ukrainian delegates did indeed meet in the early months of the full-scale war and discussed how to bring an end to the fighting.

But Kuleba argued that the respective positions were "so far away" and the "Russian demands were so bizarre that the prospect of a real solution was not even remotely in sight."

Kuleba added that the narrative that Johnson somehow sabotaged the talks also does not match the timeline because the negotiations continued for months after Johnson visited Istanbul.

The real figure responsible for the lack of peace in Ukraine, Kuleba concluded, is Russian President Vladimir Putin, who "has been ruining peace in Ukraine for more than a decade."

kraine's new draft, according to Lavrov, said the status of Crimea, which Moscow annexed from Ukraine in 2014, should be raised at a meeting between the two countries' presidents.

It also said Ukraine could hold military drills with foreign countries without receiving Russia's permission, something Moscow disagrees with.

"Such inability to agree once again highlights Kyiv's true intentions, its position of drawing out and even undermining the talks by moving away from the understandings reached," Lavrov said, adding that the proposals were "unacceptable".

In the strongest signal to date that the war will grind on for longer, Putin said Kyiv had derailed peace talks by staging what he said were fake claims of Russian war crimes and by demanding security guarantees to cover the whole of Ukraine.

You really are insane aren't you. LOL. You should join up and go fight.

I thought Russia was broke... How are they funding us? You seriously need to take a break from the internet. I feel like you are at the "unhealthy" stage of mental illness.

I thought Russia was broke... How are they funding us? You seriously need to take a break from the internet. I feel like you are at the "unhealthy" stage of mental illness.
They've funded in the past. A guy who spends all day in the political thread calling others mentally ill, is well....hilarious.

You should join the border patrol since you care so much about the border.
Why...? They aren't stopping anyone. All they do is transport them to the city of their choice. I'm not surprised you don't know this since you spend all your time reading pro ukr propaganda.

This is the kind of stuff you don't care about and would just send more stuff to ukr. You're a hypocrite. It's so comical that I have to just laff at your hot takes.

Why...? They aren't stopping anyone. All they do is transport them to the city of their choice. I'm not surprised you don't know this since you spend all your time reading pro ukr propaganda.

This is the kind of stuff you don't care about and would just send more stuff to ukr. You're a hypocrite. It's so comical that I have to just laff at your hot takes.
I could post pictures of dead Ukrainians. And say the same thing. You can't even spell laugh you doofus.

They've funded in the past. A guy who spends all day in the political thread calling others mentally ill, is well....hilarious.
In the past... So you are still buying the MuhRussia stuff... LOL. Ukraine did more meddling in our election than Russia did. The black ledger and the Steele dossier were filled with Ukrainians lying their ass off to get Hillary's support. They knew she was corrupt so they were willing to say whatever they needed to get on her side. I bet you voted for Hillary you ole libertarian you.

Don't you guys always rail, that the government can't fix our problems? Who could forget the war on poverty. But suddenly, if we just stopped aiding Ukraine (which is like one percent of our GDP) we could fix all the problems? Lol, cmon dude.

In the past... So you are still buying the MuhRussia stuff... LOL. Ukraine did more meddling in our election than Russia did. The black ledger and the Steele dossier were filled with Ukrainians lying their ass off to get Hillary's support. They knew she was corrupt so they were willing to say whatever they needed to get on her side. I bet you voted for Hillary you ole libertarian you.
I'm the mentally ill one though. Haha I just ''laff'' at you. Same tired ''you're on the enemy side'' BS. I'm a leftist, Biden voter, Hillary voter, warmongerer, mentally ill person, etc etc.

Last edited:
And again you miss the point.... I care about dead Americans and not dead Ukrainians because Ukrainians don't care about us. We are a tit for them to suck off of.
I get your point. You're a ''murica first'' guy. The same ones walking streets in 1940, saying ''America first'' ''Hitler isn't that bad'' yada yada. You want to appease. It's a tired stance. That never works.

I'm the mentally ill one though. Haha I just ''laff'' at you. Same tired ''you're on the enemy side'' BS. I'm a leftist, Biden voter, Hillary voter, warmongerer, mentally ill person, etc etc.
Hey man... Do you believe that Trump colluded with Russia to win the election in'16? You keep skipping past tons of these questions.

I get your point. You're a ''murica first'' guy. The same ones walking streets in 1940, saying ''America first'' ''Hitler isn't that bad'' yada yada. You want to appease. It's a tired stance. That never works.
I know you aren't smart enough to get this point but.... WW2 doesn't happen and Hitler never comes to power if not for ww1 and the penalties placed on Germany. If Britain hadn't decided to punish Germany so bad, then maybe 50 million people wouldn't have needed to die.

I know you aren't smart enough to get this point but.... WW2 doesn't happen and Hitler never comes to power if not for ww1 and the penalties placed on Germany. If Britain hadn't decided to punish Germany so bad, then maybe 50 million people wouldn't have needed to die.
So, you think Russia loses, then comes back like Hitler and nazi Germany? I thought I was the one comparing Putin to nazi Germany.

Same guy who watches fox news, and follows ''libs of tiktok''. I really can't take this pseudo ''free-thinker'' mask you wear serious.

Operation mockingbird.
As usual.... You're wrong. I don't watch fox news... and Libs of tiktok just post videos of weirdos... that I'm sure you agree with most of the time. LOL.

As usual.... You're wrong. I don't watch fox news... and Libs of tiktok just post videos of weirdos... that I'm sure you agree with most of the time. LOL.
I don't know why you keep saying im a lefitst. You've seen me post about my stances on DEI and other things. You just don't know what to do when someone can think for themself. Like actually think for themself. And not fall in line with their ''party'' on an issue. That's why you're flailing around calling me a Hillary voter.

MUGA!

I don't know why you keep saying im a lefitst. You've seen me post about my stances on DEI and other things. You just don't know what to do when someone can think for themself. Like actually think for themself. And not fall in line with their ''party'' on an issue. That's why you're flailing around calling me a Hillary voter.

You don't think for yourself.

You started with your antipathy towards Putin/Russia and then "reasoned" from there. As I said, you are no less "ate up with politics" than anyone else; it's just different politics, a different set of easily exploited biases, and, in this particular instance, some war lust. It's fun.

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
You have worse reading comprehension than VH cant. I feel like you have a vein poking out of your forehead as you type.

Incidentally, I thought of posting this pic once in response to my laughy emoji army to illustrate how they appear to me, but then thought better of it because the whole point of their insults is to divert the conversation from their pro-war idiocy (which is ultimately indefensible provided a competent review of the facts and potentialities) into some stupid tit-for-tat name-calling.

woqff.jpg

But that's all I see reading this stupid thread, angry children in the form of know-nothing know-t-all adults, the blind leading the blind.
images

I saw where Vindman is set to make millions off this. Dude did his job and now he's getting paid off the death of others. That's how government works.

So, we send billions to Ukraine so it can use some of that money to pay for US contractors who probably donate to politicians’ campaigns?

Reactions: SDC888
So, we send billions to Ukraine so it can use some of that money to pay for US contractors who probably donate to politicians’ campaigns?
We don't send literal dollars to Ukraine. We send some cash, but mostly we send billions of dollars worth of equipment, ammo, meds, etc.. Those who benefit are those under contract to make the goods and those who sell their consulting services.

IE: the defense sector who supports who ever feeds them. Pub, Dem, they don't give a flying F so long as the money flows.

It's really just the same big money laundering scheme that has gone on for decades. The problem with this one is that it is leaving the US extremely vulnerable to shortages should we get into a war ourselves.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT