ADVERTISEMENT

The Ukraine war. (Yes, we'll mind our manners)

That is not what happened. I called you useful idiots, not idiots.

useful idiot

noun​

1. Soviet sympathizer in Western countries, from the perspective of the political right.
  2. One who is seen to unwittingly support a malignant cause through their 'naive' attempts to be a force for good.

You are useful idiots. Your preconceptions are used against you so as to manufacture your consent for a war you would otherwise oppose. You (genreal) are misguided, in other words, not (necessarily) idiots. If I wanted to call you idiotst, I would say so directly. Like, say if you were pro-Palestine protesters on campuses today. They are useful idiots and necessarily idiots too because they not only do not understand what they are truly supporting, they are naive to the consequences.
I feel so much better knowing this. Apparently it makes you feel better too. It's just like saying someone is a closest racist vs. a racist. Both are meaningless distinctions. LMAO.

• Haha
Reactions: Caveman Catfan
I feel so much better knowing this. Apparently it makes you feel better too. It's just like saying someone is a closest racist vs. a racist. Both are meaningless distinctions. LMAO.

No, not like that at all.

useful idiot
noun [ C ]
politics specialized

uk

a person who is easy to persuade to do, say, or believe things that help a particular group or another person politically:

Words, terminology, have meaning... meaning which shoudl be respected if you are interested in genuine or substantive discourse; something which you (specific) are not.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
The idea that nato is expanding and poor russia is just cornered is a joke. That's what it means. Look at the Nato vs russia border map I posted. Russia is the biggest country in the world land mass wise.
We have a long border with friendly countries. Would we worry if China or Russia set up military bases in Haiti or Cuba?

Reactions: SDC888
We have a long border with friendly countries. Would we worry if China or Russia set up military bases in Haiti or Cuba?

It doesn’t even matter though. We could be talking about NATO expansion, or Putin could have drawn a bright red line that if any politician said their favorite car was a 1995 Mitsubishi eclipse he’d invade Ukraine.

If Zelensky and the VP of the US start talking about how their favorite car is a 1995 Mitsubishi eclipse, it doesn’t justify Putin invading, but no one should act surprised when he did.

And then don’t ask me to spend hundreds of billions of dollars because you felt the need to talk about something so goddam worthless to the United States like a 1995 Mitsubishi or something worth even less like Ukraine joining NATO.

They need a lot more than that, Richie. It’s time to face it.
Money isn't holding up the arty shells. Germany still hasn't produced the shells they promised last year. I know some people on here want to pretend that Germany's economy hasn't tanked and energy prices aren't soaring but there is a real reason why Germany is slow rolling all the aid they promised.

We can only produce like 15 patriot missiles per week at max. We have gutted our production ability to save the planet (thanks Obama)

False. Look at Natos borders and Russia’s borders. Russia is massive.
You know that a map view is flat and the Earth is actually a globe right? Now connect what you see in a flat map with the reality of it being a globe and you'd see NATO surrounds Russia on 3 sides. The south is the only place Russia is "safe". Ukraine was always seen as the road to Moscow. Historically speaking all invasions from the West came through Poland or Ukraine.

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
You know that a map view is flat and the Earth is actually a globe right? Now connect what you see in a flat map with the reality of it being a globe and you'd see NATO surrounds Russia on 3 sides. The south is the only place Russia is "safe". Ukraine was always seen as the road to Moscow. Historically speaking all invasions from the West came through Poland or Ukraine.

Truly surrounded on all sides.

No, not like that at all.

useful idiot
noun [ C ]
politics specialized

uk

a person who is easy to persuade to do, say, or believe things that help a particular group or another person politically:

Words, terminology, have meaning... meaning which shoudl be respected if you are interested in genuine or substantive discourse; something which you (specific) are not.

VH has called his share of posters “idiot.” His offense is fabricated. Don’t sweat it.

VH has called his share of posters “idiot.” His offense is fabricated. Don’t sweat it.
I don't think so, but I can't guarantee that I didn't. Hard to prove3 a negative. But, I'm sure I have called certain POV's as idiotic - such as thinking Ukraine is irrelevant to us.

I don't think so, but I can't guarantee that I didn't. Hard to prove3 a negative. But, I'm sure I have called certain POV's as idiotic - such as thinking Ukraine is irrelevant to us.

Well, just search “idiot” in your posts and you will see examples. I have already done it.

Reactions: hmt5000
Just saw where the Air Force awarded a $20 billion contract to develop a nuke proof plane. What an awesome grift they have going. Drive the world as close to nuclear war as possible, then award contracts worth tens of billions of dollars to friends to develop toys to protect the elite.

Just saw where the Air Force awarded a $20 billion contract to develop a nuke proof plane. What an awesome grift they have going. Drive the world as close to nuclear war as possible, then award contracts worth tens of billions of dollars to friends to develop toys to protect the elite.
Nuke proof planes and tanks have been around since the cold war. We use E4-B's right now. That are nuke proof. The contract is just upgrading them.

It's just weird that when Ukr was taking little towns in the east it was all over the news as big moves. Now Rus is taking 2 to 3 little towns every day for the past few weeks and they act like it's a meaningless joke. I'm fine with people supporting ww3 but can we please agree on what constitutes moving the front line and what is losing ground? This is ridiculous right now.

False. Look at Natos borders and Russia’s borders. Russia is massive.

Good lord, pathetic.

Russia is bigger, so more powerful than NATO? THATS your argument?

And also, you highlighted a question, then replied false. How, possibly, can a QUESTION be false?

No wonder you're brainwashed by propaganda.

• Haha
Good lord, pathetic.

Russia is bigger, so more powerful than NATO? THATS your argument?

And also, you highlighted a question, then replied false. How, possibly, can a QUESTION be false?

No wonder you're brainwashed by propaganda.
The guy I was replying to said NATO was cornering russia. Read instead of replying, might do you some good.

Just spinning and spinning in circles like a circus clown or Village Idiot.

Again, I will ask. If it means so much to you, why aren't you over there fighting with your Ukrainian brothers?

No excuses, now. Be a real man. Go join the fight.

• Haha
These already is a war, and it's been going on for 2+ years.

Might I remind you of the phrase 'minor incursion', because that's ACTUAL appeasement, slick.

These already is a war, and it's been going on for 2+ years.

Might I remind you of the phrase 'minor incursion', because that's ACTUAL appeasement, slick.
Yes, a war caused by appeasement. And your ilk wants to continue the appeasement. The historical ignorance is amazing, but not surprising.

Oh, look, a warmongering senator predicted conflict, and by God we got it.

Amazing.

Mccain and Graham in Ukraine in 2016 telling Ukr troops that 2017 will be the year of offensive. They promised to go back to DC and get them what they need to make Russia pay...

So when people say Russia was unprovoked... I'd bet they have YT and could see our senators threatening to attack Russia troops.

Yes, a war caused by appeasement. And your ilk wants to continue the appeasement. The historical ignorance is amazing, but not surprising.

You're a Democrat, correct? Voted for Biden, correct?

The above quotes are from your ilk, not mine.

I'm anti Military industrial complex, and the uniparty of warmongering greedy assholes.

How about you?

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT