ADVERTISEMENT

The UK Roster Assembly Thread

Post players interested/committing to UK here. So far;

GLLEjIGWoAAFwMT
That's ugly.

The assembly is _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ etc etc

Hope by tomorrow afternoon we start the next way of positive info or another name or two added to the roster.

What seems nasty to me is making a sarcastic post and then running for the hills when the roster blossoms, lol.
I guess but DARN, that is a nasty sight... No excuses for that crap... (I don't care what anyone thinks they are entitled to do...)

The “experts” aren’t giving UK much respect when it comes to rankings. Kinda surprising considering they beat out a lot of big name schools for the majority of their transfers. Hopefully this roster will gel and do something special.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT